Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm back to trying to lose weight.
I've lost 25lbs last year, but I gained it all back on the same year.

For this week, I'll try to stay away from soda & chips. >< Wish me luck!

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Good luck on your journey!

If you have a smartphone you should download the myfitnesspal app or at least start logging what you eat. I use both the app and http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Melodious Sweetheart

25,625 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Simply Angle
Good luck on your journey!

If you have a smartphone you should download the myfitnesspal app or at least start logging what you eat. I use both the app and http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I second that! Also use the app and it is extremely helpful

Good luck! emotion_hug

Loyal Hero

12,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Good luck lovely! <3
I am rooting for ya.
heart heart

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Good luck!

Definitely keep a log of what you eat and do either with an app/website or in a notebook or excel spreadsheet. I personally just use a notebook. I also post my WOD log here in a thread.

Wheezing Plague

Good luck!

It can be hard to stay away from things that you like to eat and drink (like soda and chips). I don't know how your cravings work and stuff, but my SO who quit drinking soda barely feels like drinking it anymore. Maybe it'll be the same for you if you stay away from it long enough.

I wish you tons of good luck though! I know you can do it.
I find the easiest thing to keep my weight at average levels, is to cook every single meal. Not only is it much cheaper than ordering, or dining out, but you can actually see what is going into your food.

I tried making chips a while ago and I had literally no idea how much cooking oils is needed to make good chips. Now I know, I can treat myself every now and then, but not eat them all the time.

Beloved Donator

I'll join you >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas