Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Girl

I'm going in to give blood on friday and I am at 107 right now, I need to get up to 110.
It's short notice, but I want to give blood. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain weight really fast?

Sweet Shapeshifter

44,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
rofl Cheesebugers. candy bars , and cheese...You'll bloat if nothing else.

Dapper Prophet

...I would recommend waiting until you maintain a slightly higher weight rather than going on a crash diet and completely throwing your body off. You can always donate blood another time!

Dapper Gekko

Agreed. Any goal that says "I want to loss/gain x amount of weight by sometime this week," isn't too great for your body. ^^;

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

my pet monster
...I would recommend waiting until you maintain a slightly higher wait rather than going on a crash diet and completely throwing your body off. You can always donate blood another time!

Yea. Any quick gain diet will mess with your blood anyways and it probably won't be balanced enough to be donatable. Remember, the reason they have a weight minimum for blood donation is because they want your blood to be full of iron and healthy fluids.

Beloved Donator

Literally, three pounds is nothing. Drink plenty of water and make sure you're eating enough. You could increase your intake slightly for the next few days, that way you don't risk hurting your body. I recommend eating healthy foods, though.

My weight fluctuates between 163 and 168 day to day. I don't see how three pounds is that big of a deal. Are you donating in the morning or later in the day?

Friend

7,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
intake of sodium causes water to be held more abundantly in the body, which can increase up to 5-10 pounds (: other than that, eat a lot of carbs, and fast. peanut butter and bread.
potato salad!!! cheesecake. bacon!!

pretty much every time i think about food i gain weight LOL. can we trade??

partydude11's Princess

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Avocado is a healthy fat to eat. Tree nuts are great protein for on the go snacking. Eat small meals, about six to eight. Cottage cheese and milk are great sources of healthy fats to eat.
Take a protein shake ALONG with a large meal 3x a day (and snacks like fruit or things with carbs/ protein in between)
and drink alot of water. Take creatine? makes you retain water and it affects your weight.
i;ve donated blood alot of times and they dont weigh you on the stop to check your weight o_O they do that where you live?
don't pee or poop, you gotta keep everything crammed in there.

sleep in a freezer so you don't lose any sweat, too
High calorie foods.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

my pet monster
...I would recommend waiting until you maintain a slightly higher weight rather than going on a crash diet and completely throwing your body off. You can always donate blood another time!

^ THISSS

mrgreen

Be careful with your body!
SaphireStars
I'm going in to give blood on friday and I am at 107 right now, I need to get up to 110.
It's short notice, but I want to give blood. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain weight really fast?

I'm probably too late for this reply but I'm going to answer anyways. Loads of carbs: pasta, white bread, pizza, cheese, peanut butter if you're not allergic, chicken wings, burgers, and forget for a while diet coke but choose regular coke instead.
I could probably gain that much in two days easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff