Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Been a while since I last updated. Well, I moved to a new place for a new university in a part of the state I have been to only in visiting the college. The area is not that great, and neither is the university, but the professors seem to actually care about their classes and the subjects, unlike my previous college. I have had waves of nutrition being good and bad, but on the whole it is very much better than my old dietary habits (and much better than the standard american diet). Within the last few days, I have gotten a bit more into my fitness. I've been doing 50 push ups and crunches a day, and I recently got myself some dumbbells, but have only used those once, but there is a significant gain in biceps bronchii muscle width since just 5 days ago.

Me showing off my gains.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Progress from a week ago until today. Not much, if any. I am not sure if my weight changed. Diet has been pretty much the same, but more vegetables. I have been doing 50 push-ups and sit-ups per day, plus I walked the 20 minutes each to school and back twice yesterday (total - 80 minutes of walking). I will certainly have that as a standard now.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Still at 206.4 lbs. Still eating poorly. But I am walking to my ne university pretty much everyday, which is 20 minutes each way. That's cool.

Also, I FINALLY got to Level 10 alchemy on here. It costs so much!

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
God dang it! Okay. Current stats: Pants are 42"
Weight: 245 lb.
Shirt size: 2.5XL (Sometimes 2xl, sometimes 3xl)

Watching Hajime no Ippo and Baby Steps is motivating, but I always watch at night so I cannot actually go out and do much. (BTW the mentioned are boxing and tennis anime titles)

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
slapthefatcat2
Still at 206.4 lbs. Still eating poorly. But I am walking to my ne university pretty much everyday, which is 20 minutes each way. That's cool.

Also, I FINALLY got to Level 10 alchemy on here. It costs so much!
How the hell? I thought I was bigger when I moved to the university. I guess I really do not have any excuse for my own laziness!

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Okay. Good to know that Otakon 2014 was my lighter year. I could not remember which one.
Since the last real update I was moved to a new apartment in the complex, but now I have roommates. Good thing: I am on the bottom floor so I can do jumping stuff and DDR without bothering others. Bad thing: I cannot be very loud and I have reduced space in my room because one of my tables is now in my bedroom.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Rant time!

I was just thinking: There is absolutely no reason for me to not be making progress towards my weight loss goals.
I live in an apartment complex a mile from my school. There is a sidewalk that I can walk along for several miles and the university has a gym that gives me access with my tuition. There's also a pool, though I am hesitant to use it because it is in the athletic center A.K.A. the nice gym that is just for student athletes. Makes me seriously consider getting into one of those sports just so I can use the athletic center. But first, I need to lose weight.
I have my own vehicle and the groceries I buy are for myself and no one else. I can choose whatever foods I want to buy and not have to share.
I have a large number of plastic containers that I can use for portioning food for the week, as well as measuring utensils, even a food scale that measures ounces and grams, digitally.
I have plenty of time before classes because somehow my schedule doesn't have any classes before noon.
I even have a set of 20 lb dumbbells and (I believe) a jump rope.
The only thing I am scared of is being viewed as "that guy." The fat, sweating guy that smells and everyone hopes does not use the equipment they want or are near. I don't want people to mentally criticize me to being out of breath after jogging a ridiculously low distance, or for using a light weight for my strength training. I understand everyone has to start somewhere but it still hurts to see these skinny swigs, even the buff men, using much heavier weights and for more reps.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
This thread is a bit of a downer for me because it reminds me of how far I made it, only to backtrack back to the beginning. Today I sort of did well and sort of did horrible. I ate an entire thin crust pizza. BUT when I looked at the nutrition, the entire thing was only 900 calories, which is most of what I ate today. I also had two 12 oz cups of sweet tea and 12 oz of coffee with about 4 T. sugar free hazelnut creamer, as well as a banana with peanut butter. I literally sat all day though, and woke up around noon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff