Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Hellou~
My name is La Snooze, you may call me what you deem best~

This is my first time stepping in here in this forum. I'm really not healthy and fit, but I desperately want to change that. Starting today.
A good friend of mine told me about this Shred program on youtube, and I thought I'd test it out~

Basically, this thread is a possible solution for my lack of motivation.

Because a Gaia thread is undoubtedly some motivation, or at least something I can post my progress and all of you, who enter and are now motivated to be my virtual training buddies, are very welcome to~

What I might need really really much is someone (or many ones) to sincerely bug me. I want to move that lazy a** of mine and get fit and healthy, so throw at me what you can, insults, promises, whatever. Gosh, you can pm me hate mail if I don't post in this thread for two days in a row!! Everyone here who asks the same thing will be added on a list below, so bug them too!^^

Shred is a program split into three levels, each level should go on for about 10 days.

This is the Youtube Video I'm starting with:
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

My starting weight: 73,2 kilograms.
My goal: 60 kg.

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

List of people to bug:

La Snooze

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

WEIGHT LOG
(I decided to weight every 4th day....)

Day 1: 73,2 kg (31,4 fat, 47,00 water)
Day 4: 72,7 kg (31,4 fat, 47,00 water) ...oh wow.... stare

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Day 1, July 21st, 2013

I didn't even know I could sweat that much in only thirty minutes. Other than that, I'm fine.

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Day 3, July 23rd, 2013

I'm starting to feel a difference now, in terms of strength and sweating. I wear glasses, so I notice my sweating, and they get foggy later and later~ I'm still not able to do more than five serious push-ups........ stare That'll change!!! >.<

Fashionable Genius

Way to get after it girlie! I love feeling my muscles sore after a workout! I aim for this feeling with each weight lifting session/and cardio session! Just keep going strong, and after a while, you'll be addicted to working out! I literally was depressed for a week straight when I had to do a slingshot recovery (which is where you don't workout for an entire week, to allow your body to recover from all the working out you've done previously). Everyone at my job could tell the difference in my behavior during the recovery phase, and the day I started hitting the gym again. Strive for that feeling! And I promise you'll be amazed every day at how hard you can push yourself, how you want to, and the wonderful things your body is capable of!
La Snooze
Hellou~
My name is La Snooze, you may call me what you deem best~

This is my first time stepping in here in this forum. I'm really not healthy and fit, but I desperately want to change that. Starting today.
A good friend of mine told me about this Shred program on youtube, and I thought I'd test it out~

Basically, this thread is a possible solution for my lack of motivation.

Because a Gaia thread is undoubtedly some motivation, or at least something I can post my progress and all of you, who enter and are now motivated to be my virtual training buddies, are very welcome to~

What I might need really really much is someone (or many ones) to sincerely bug me. I want to move that lazy a** of mine and get fit and healthy, so throw at me what you can, insults, promises, whatever. Gosh, you can pm me hate mail if I don't post in this thread for two days in a row!! Everyone here who asks the same thing will be added on a list below, so bug them too!^^

Shred is a program split into three levels, each level should go on for about 10 days.

This is the Youtube Video I'm starting with:
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

My starting weight: 73,2 kilograms.
My goal: 60 kg.

Hi!
I really like Jillian's videos.
Are you using weights?

You have a similar weight and goal weight as me.
I'm at 72kg
Whats your height? I'm 155cm

From New York, 24 year old female college student. unemployed
I have hypothyroid. I was off my meds for a few weeks and gained like 5kg in 2 weeks.

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Niskey

Thanksh, I'll try my best whee ....I'm not really fond of the feeling. I just love to have the assurance to have done something biggrin And since I heard a friend of mine talking about hating sports but doing it because she wants to be beautiful and fit, I have the same motivation. wink
as for pushing my body to its limits, there's still a long way to go before I'm impressed what I'm able to do xD Right now I'm more impressed at what I can NOT do!! xD

Madame de Sousa

Are you using weights?

Well, "weights" xD I don't have any. So because they're using weights in the video, I'm using something else: Two books, almost 600 pages each, so they might be around a half to one kg each. They are two books from a trilogy, which means they're also identical in size and weight. biggrin

Fuuuun, well I guess there are more people like me out there xD Buddyyy~ emotion_brofist
I'm appr. 163 cm. I don't know for sure though~
La Snooze
Niskey

Madame de Sousa

Are you using weights?

Well, "weights" xD I don't have any. So because they're using weights in the video, I'm using something else: Two books, almost 600 pages each, so they might be around a half to one kg each. They are two books from a trilogy, which means they're also identical in size and weight. biggrin

Fuuuun, well I guess there are more people like me out there xD Buddyyy~ emotion_brofist
I'm appr. 163 cm. I don't know for sure though~

They use 2.3kg in the videos. I use 1.3kg.
I did Insanity today instead of 30DS

Blessed Bilge rat

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
ahh we're doing the same program c:
emotion_brofist

best of luck to you, and keep a fightin'

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Day 4, July 24, 2013

Yupp, I can definitely feel something happening. My muscles are getting stronger, it's easier and easier to do crunches and such.... sill not really good at push-ups though >x<

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Day 6, July 26, 2013

I bought dumbbells for myself today, 1 kg. And now I know my books were 1/2 kg at most, because heck are those things heavy compared to my lovely trilogy..... rofl
I can't say if I'm stronger, but at least I feel a little bit more..... active!? I think that's a good thing~ whee
Also, still can't do sit-ups properly. I'm afraid to look at level two, which would be starting 4 days from today. .....well, let's see......... sweatdrop pray that I won't die, guys xD

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Madeoftime
ahh we're doing the same program c:
emotion_brofist

best of luck to you, and keep a fightin'

yay~ 4laugh

best of luck to you too >w<
Which day are you at? :3

Invisible Phantom

Hey, good luck with your program! biggrin I recently had to cancel my membership with my karate school on account of college coming up. Lucky for me, though, the school has this huge fitness center and various workout related clubs and activities! biggrin Give it one more month and I won't be able to do a single push-up either before hitting the gym. XD Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff