Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I know we obviously don't all live in the same country and or state ,but resently. I have been struggling to keep on a work out routien. My friends that I've asked to be my work out buddies bail on me after a week or make an excuse not to do it. Leaving me ...on my own and feeling less driven as my friends ..get less driven to work out.

It's really discouraging to want to be healthy ,but everyone who says " yeah sure I'll work out with you " doesn't make a commitment to do so ..yeah I know its real life things come up ...but not every week come on!

So.. I was wondering if someone would want to start a work out buddy forum record what we did for a work out that day what we ate ..And being HONEST ! ...because thats the best policy no saying lies or anything . I don't want anyone who is going to bail on me , I want someone who will be encouraging ,and is willing to give some tips advice.

I'm looking to cut out refined sugars completely this is not a diet ..I'm really trying to make a life change. so if there is anyone up for it please please PM me or comment here !

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
" ....I want to break free ...I want to break free .."

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
" god knows ..god knows I've fallen in love ..its strange ,but its true ...I want to break free*

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
bumping for a buddy

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I see nothing is going to come of this ..well going for a walk

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

I have a swim class mon & Wednesday it's about an hour and a half sir.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
I have a swim class mon & Wednesday it's about an hour and a half sir.
I have phsycial therapy tomarrow and I'm going to take a walk in the morning after and also lift weigths because my shoulder is not fractured or torn

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Noice. I'm goin to check out what times the track is open and if I can I'm gonna do the track in the morning before work. I don't know anything about the sugars though so I don't thinkbi can help with that sir.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Noice. I'm goin to check out what times the track is open and if I can I'm gonna do the track in the morning before work. I don't know anything about the sugars though so I don't thinkbi can help with that sir.
I am having such beef

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Beef with whom sir?

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Beef with whom sir?
a certian writter who's playing with my emotions and I don't dare tell you because if I spoil a future book with a thoery that may or may not be true ...well then I'd drive you crazy

but rich rihorden < ---what ever that guy

just released on his Norsmythology books its called Magnus Chase main protagonist and ...The BLA BLA BLA whatever such and such

but don't you see it he's making connections .....SO many connections I have a deep forboding that someone is going to die in blood of Olympus and I don't want to even consider my favorit having to die poetic yes but still

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

I can't keep up with all his stuff. Hve to wait a year between books. Too much for my little heart to bear sir.

Sarcastic Demigod

xtigsx
I know we obviously don't all live in the same country and or state ,but resently. I have been struggling to keep on a work out routien. My friends that I've asked to be my work out buddies bail on me after a week or make an excuse not to do it. Leaving me ...on my own and feeling less driven as my friends ..get less driven to work out.

It's really discouraging to want to be healthy ,but everyone who says " yeah sure I'll work out with you " doesn't make a commitment to do so ..yeah I know its real life things come up ...but not every week come on!

So.. I was wondering if someone would want to start a work out buddy forum record what we did for a work out that day what we ate ..And being HONEST ! ...because thats the best policy no saying lies or anything . I don't want anyone who is going to bail on me , I want someone who will be encouraging ,and is willing to give some tips advice.

I'm looking to cut out refined sugars completely this is not a diet ..I'm really trying to make a life change. so if there is anyone up for it please please PM me or comment here !
I actually have a guild I set up, a while ago, for stuff like this. A support system, if you will. After talking to a couple of people from this forum I've been strongly thinking about reopening it. If you'd be interested, I'm up for being a buddy as well. PM me or something, if so?

Fatcat

I workout and lift weights 5 days a week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff