Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Mandeh Candeh
I'm jelly, I wish I could run even 1 mile without stopping, lol.
i started last feb at 370lbs, i couldt do more then 20mins on an elliptical. After a year and losing about 100lbs i started running again this year. Initially 2 miles at 11min pace or so. I just try and push it. Take breaks. I am at a good place 4 miles 8:40 pace, but i will keep pushing. I weigh 260 now but i am not where i want to be so i will go on.
If i can do it you should be able to unless you have health issues

Beloved Browser

Meta York
Mandeh Candeh
i started last feb at 370lbs, i couldt do more then 20mins on an elliptical. After a year and losing about 100lbs i started running again this year. Initially 2 miles at 11min pace or so. I just try and push it. Take breaks. I am at a good place 4 miles 8:40 pace, but i will keep pushing. I weigh 260 now but i am not where i want to be so i will go on.

Thank you for the motivation! I need to kick my butt to work, lol.
I started losing weight around February and all from just diet alone,
need to exercise though. *gasps and pants for air* crying
Woohoo! I hope that you'll reach your goal! I was at 195 in February and now I'm
at...158. I want to be at around 145-150!

I'm going to need a lot of water with me tomorrow when I start running D:

Newbie Noob

Mandeh Candeh
Meta York
Mandeh Candeh

Woohoo! I hope that you'll reach your goal! I was at 195 in February and now I'm

you need to hydrate now for tomorrow, you can do it. Maybe we can motivate each other. I dun even remember weighing 158. I also changed my diet but i am not dieting rather changed how i view food all together. So even when i reach my goal my eating habits are what they are now

Beloved Browser

Meta York
Mandeh Candeh
Meta York
Mandeh Candeh

you need to hydrate now for tomorrow, you can do it. Maybe we can motivate each other. I dun even remember weighing 158. I also changed my diet but i am not dieting rather changed how i view food all together. So even when i reach my goal my eating habits are what they are now

I need to go buy water, lul. Forgot that I ran out this morning, I'm in my school's computer
lab. First day back at college...kills. I don't remember that really weighing that much either. I think
the last time I was close to that was when I was in the 6th grade, I thinking around 160-ish at the time.

Oh, same, I had changed the way that I eat entirely. More veggies and fruits, less sodas and sweets/carbs. Didn't mean to say diet, but rather food habits. I'm just really happy that I managed not to touch soda, quit cold turkey XD

Motivation partners, yay!~ emotion_dowant

Newbie Noob

Mandeh Candeh
Meta York
Mandeh Candeh
Meta York
Mandeh Candeh

I need to go buy water, lul. Forgot that I ran out this morning, I'm in my school's computer
lab. First day back at college...kills. I don't remember that really weighing that much either. I think
the last time I was close to that was when I was in the 6th grade, I thinking around 160-ish at the time.

Oh, same, I had changed the way that I eat entirely. More veggies and fruits, less sodas and sweets/carbs. Didn't mean to say diet, but rather food habits. I'm just really happy that I managed not to touch soda, quit cold turkey XD

Motivation partners, yay!~ emotion_dowant
school is what did it for me, my change. Since had been out of school for so long going back was gonna change my lifestyle, so i took the opportunity to change my health too. Drink about a gallon of water daily but i get it from the faucet. I rarely drink anything else, ill check on you tomorrow evening to see if you ran. If you dont do so well, dont beat yourself up over it, even when i was up to 3miles ide have runs that only lasted for one mile before i quit.

Newbie Noob

Mandeh Candeh
How did you do?
I started a 4 mile run in the am, my treadmill died a mile into it, so i worked and ran 2 more, i was tired after work but it was not a bad day over all.

Beloved Browser

Meta York
]school is what did it for me, my change. Since had been out of school for so long going back was gonna change my lifestyle, so i took the opportunity to change my health too. Drink about a gallon of water daily but i get it from the faucet. I rarely drink anything else, ill check on you tomorrow evening to see if you ran. If you dont do so well, dont beat yourself up over it, even when i was up to 3miles ide have runs that only lasted for one mile before i quit.

School makes me feel like I never have enough time to do things anymore, lol.
I didn't get to drink much water yesterday, couldn't go to Walmart until late afternoon. But
I did bring a lot of water with me when I ran. I managed to do my mile, omg, I'm happy. Started
off slow though, but I didn't stop, yay! *out of breath*
And I had a bit of breakfast too. Just a banana and few slices of apple before my run. I usually never have breakfast.

I wish I had a treadmill, I usually have to drive to the park to do my runs. But I do like running out on the tracks, nothing like fresh air!~ Good to know that you still got more running in, proud!

Newbie Noob

Mandeh Candeh
Meta York
]school is what did it for me, my change. Since had been out of school for so long going back was gonna change my lifestyle, so i took the opportunity to change my health too. Drink about a gallon of water daily but i get it from the faucet. I rarely drink anything else, ill check on you tomorrow evening to see if you ran. If you dont do so well, dont beat yourself up over it, even when i was up to 3miles ide have runs that only lasted for one mile before i quit.

School makes me feel like I never have enough time to do things anymore, lol.
I didn't get to drink much water yesterday, couldn't go to Walmart until late afternoon. But
I did bring a lot of water with me when I ran. I managed to do my mile, omg, I'm happy. Started
off slow though, but I didn't stop, yay! *out of breath*
And I had a bit of breakfast too. Just a banana and few slices of apple before my run. I usually never have breakfast.

I wish I had a treadmill, I usually have to drive to the park to do my runs. But I do like running out on the tracks, nothing like fresh air!~ Good to know that you still got more running in, proud!
I am glad you were able to run a mile, I did a few after lifting, tomorrow I will try for 4 again, I dont work or have lifts. sunday I will take a day to rest. after I do 3 miles I feel very good. relaxed and at peace. 1-2 miles dont have the same effect.
Just keep at it thou. the more you run the further or faster you can get with effort.

Newbie Noob

Logged 4 miles at 8:10/mile
Very happy =)

Newbie Noob

14 miles this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items