Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Mage

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
Bear in mind that I have stress-triggered anxiety; unmedicated, not that severe.

This only happens say, once or twice a month, and it's just happened literally ten minutes ago. I was laying down resting, not asleep, awake, but relaxing. Then it felt like my whole body jolted; no pain, no discomfort, just a single jolt.

Any idea as to what it is? I do plan on seeing the Doctor if it happens more than said once or twice a month.
worldcrafter
Bear in mind that I have stress-triggered anxiety; unmedicated, not that severe.

This only happens say, once or twice a month, and it's just happened literally ten minutes ago. I was laying down resting, not asleep, awake, but relaxing. Then it felt like my whole body jolted; no pain, no discomfort, just a single jolt.

Any idea as to what it is? I do plan on seeing the Doctor if it happens more than said once or twice a month.

I've had that happen to me a few times as well. Although I have no history of anxiety or health related issues having to do with stress.
I did some amateur research on "resting jolts" and all I could get was that it's just your nervous system having a kind of spasm.
It just happens. Although, I do think you should go see a doctor if it continues, especially if you have stress related anxiety.
Hope this helps smile

Lavish Seeker

This happens to me as well, I get it.

It's not really that bad, it's nothing serious, like the person above me said it's just the nervous system flipping out for a second.

Nothing to worry about unless it's excessive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff