8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
I craved bananas. I ate banana....
And I thought I farted...
NOPE! sweatdrop eek redface

I love bananas now but they make the roof of my mouth itch! sad

Any other easy to store and cheap to buy fruit to eat?

Im so sad!!

And I was just starting to get back on my healthy eating habits. sad I wont let bananas ruin me though smile
Its always a gamble every time bruh, usually you win but then on the rare occasion you lose :c Anyway bananas do the same to me, I started taking allergy shots and its been getting more mild, even without them I'd still eat bananas cuz bananas are killer. There's also apples, tomatoes, kiwis, kiwis are fuzzy too so theres that, oranges, melons, watermelons, pineapple, cherries, grapes, strawberries and any other fruit im missing, I thought all fruits were pretty cheap :s
That's an awfully limited pallet if bananas are the only things that come to mind when you think of fruit. There are tons of places everywhere to buy fruit and it's really up to you to find them as nobody knows your location or what stores are in your area. I can give you some fruit recommendations though:

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Cranberries
Rasberries
Pineapple
Coconut
Grapes
Mangoes
Peaches
Kiwis
Lemons
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Honeydew
Oranges
Pears
Plums
Apricots
Grapefruit
Pomegranate
Figs

A Google search for any particular fruit or set of fruits can provide you with tons of different ways to prepare them. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
Swoleliosis
Its always a gamble every time bruh, usually you win but then on the rare occasion you lose :c Anyway bananas do the same to me, I started taking allergy shots and its been getting more mild, even without them I'd still eat bananas cuz bananas are killer. There's also apples, tomatoes, kiwis, kiwis are fuzzy too so theres that, oranges, melons, watermelons, pineapple, cherries, grapes, strawberries and any other fruit im missing, I thought all fruits were pretty cheap :s

I like strawberries, but they gotta be fresh and not squishy! I like grapes too! Fresh not squishy smile
ummm.... never tried a kiwi... I want to though! I love the taste of oranges, but I can't chew the nasty feeling texture of them! D:
Apples just aren't juicy enough for me. Along with pears, but fresh pears off a tree that is kept in fresh water for about a day and then you eat them! AWWWW! Love it! biggrin
Watermelon just tastes weird, and pinnaple is just like the orange to me....

Even though it isn't a fruit, I thought about coconuts! draining the milk, or using it for cooking, and then eating coconut for breakfast with a protein shake? MAYBE? idk ! sweatdrop sweatdrop

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
l_Shamrock_l
That's an awfully limited pallet if bananas are the only things that come to mind when you think of fruit. There are tons of places everywhere to buy fruit and it's really up to you to find them as nobody knows your location or what stores are in your area. I can give you some fruit recommendations though:

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Cranberries
Rasberries
Pineapple
Coconut
Grapes
Mangoes
Peaches
Kiwis
Lemons
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Honeydew
Oranges
Pears
Plums
Apricots
Grapefruit
Pomegranate
Figs

A Google search for any particular fruit or set of fruits can provide you with tons of different ways to prepare them. I hope this helps, and good luck!

oooo! mango sounds great! I was mainly looking for a fruit similar to banana for nutrients w/out taking a stupid supplement. Im just sad that bananas give me an itchy mouth and the runs sad ((
Shamoalo
Swoleliosis

I like strawberries, but they gotta be fresh and not squishy! I like grapes too! Fresh not squishy smile
ummm.... never tried a kiwi... I want to though! I love the taste of oranges, but I can't chew the nasty feeling texture of them! D:
Apples just aren't juicy enough for me. Along with pears, but fresh pears off a tree that is kept in fresh water for about a day and then you eat them! AWWWW! Love it! biggrin

Even though it isn't a fruit, I thought about coconuts! draining the milk, or using it for cooking, and then eating coconut for breakfast with a protein shake? MAYBE? idk ! sweatdrop sweatdrop

Definitely fresh, I feel like strawberries commit mass suicide the next day you have them, its all about dat awesome fresh quality tho. You should try guavas! I dont know how common they are but my grandpa had a tree in his backyard and they were awesome, theyre kinda like pears I think you'd love them :3 I also like to eat coconut on its own with lemon :p
Shamoalo
l_Shamrock_l

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Cranberries
Rasberries
Pineapple
Coconut
Grapes
Mangoes
Peaches
Kiwis
Lemons
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Honeydew
Oranges
Pears
Plums
Apricots
Grapefruit
Pomegranate
Figs

oooo! mango sounds great! I was mainly looking for a fruit similar to banana for nutrients w/out taking a stupid supplement. Im just sad that bananas give me an itchy mouth and the runs sad ((
Oh, I see. Bananas are a great source for:

Dietary Fiber (Practically any fruit or vegetable will give you this)
Vitamin C (Oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, etc.)
Vitamin B-6 (Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, etc.)
Potassium (Apricots, Plain Yogurt, Potatoes, etc)

The foods following the nutrient are great sources of those nutrients. Give them a try

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
l_Shamrock_l
Shamoalo
l_Shamrock_l

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Cranberries
Rasberries
Pineapple
Coconut
Grapes
Mangoes
Peaches
Kiwis
Lemons
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Honeydew
Oranges
Pears
Plums
Apricots
Grapefruit
Pomegranate
Figs

Oh, I see. Bananas are a great source for:

Dietary Fiber (Practically any fruit or vegetable will give you this)
Vitamin C (Oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, etc.)
Vitamin B-6 (Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, etc.)
Potassium (Apricots, Plain Yogurt, Potatoes, etc)

The foods following the nutrient are great sources of those nutrients. Give them a try

Thank you so much for all of your help! Love it! Thanks so much! biggrin

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
Swoleliosis
Shamoalo
Swoleliosis

Definitely fresh, I feel like strawberries commit mass suicide the next day you have them, its all about dat awesome fresh quality tho. You should try guavas! I dont know how common they are but my grandpa had a tree in his backyard and they were awesome, theyre kinda like pears I think you'd love them :3 I also like to eat coconut on its own with lemon :p

a guava??? whats a guava?? and you mean like, lemon juice or eating the lemon?
OMG! I wish I was there to see that! You s**t your pants?? XD
nah, im just giving you crap (baha! XD) and spamming your thread wink
See you tomorrow!

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
ShamuThePig
OMG! I wish I was there to see that! You s**t your pants?? XD
nah, im just giving you crap (baha! XD) and spamming your thread wink
See you tomorrow![/quote

your such a d**k! lol this was serious!
For what specific reason are you eating bananas? what vitamin or mineral are you looking to eat if you are looking for something as an equivalent?

Wheezing Fatcat

If mushy fruits are a problem for you (and they are to me, I totally understand), you can always freeze them. I love fresh blueberries, but this time of year they're always so smushy and blah. So I put 'em in the freezer, and they come out with the texture of a popsicle - kind of crunchy, but not so hard that it feels like you're eating ice cubes. A lot of people like frozen grapes, and I've tried it with strawberries (slice them first or they get too solid.)

Anxious Gaian

Shamoalo
ummm.... never tried a kiwi... I want to though!

Definitely try kiwi, they are so good. (: They're like 40 cents at WalMart right now.

I enjoy kiwi slices, banana slices, and grapes cut in half, soaked in orange juice (NOT from concentrate) for a fruit salad. Add blueberries and/or peach slices to make it pretty much the ultimate healthy fruit salad. ^^ It also reduces the itchy effect of bananas (I, too, suffer from this). Another thing is blending bananas up with strawberries, or blueberries, as well as orange juice. I actually had 3 bananas that were almost gone bad the other day, and I dropped them in a blender with a few cups of orange juice and a stem of grapes. It looked disgusting, and the consistency was a bit goopy, but it tasted pretty good and felt great going down. (:

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bionic Bitchtits
Shamoalo
ummm.... never tried a kiwi... I want to though!

Definitely try kiwi, they are so good. (: They're like 40 cents at WalMart right now.

I enjoy kiwi slices, banana slices, and grapes cut in half, soaked in orange juice (NOT from concentrate) for a fruit salad. Add blueberries and/or peach slices to make it pretty much the ultimate healthy fruit salad. ^^ It also reduces the itchy effect of bananas (I, too, suffer from this). Another thing is blending bananas up with strawberries, or blueberries, as well as orange juice. I actually had 3 bananas that were almost gone bad the other day, and I dropped them in a blender with a few cups of orange juice and a stem of grapes. It looked disgusting, and the consistency was a bit goopy, but it tasted pretty good and felt great going down. (:

ooo I might go food shopping tomorrow and try some new fruit! smile I want to expand my healthy eating options so I will actually have a likeable variety. From lack of healthy food I just ate a 440 calorie frozen pizza.... I know its bad for me, but I had nothing else sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff