Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Right now I'm 24. I'm 5 foot almost right on the line. I'm 114 pounds. Five years old I was the same height and only weighed 80 pounds. I was in the hospital for a while and was able to get fixed up. But it really is a every day battle even now. Anyone else in my shoes?
No, but I do have a couple of friends who are. I just wanted to say congratulations on being strong enough to fight against your eating disorder. heart I always find people like you recovering from eating disorders extremely inspiring.

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Tipper

I've been semi-anorexic for a while, for modeling. I'm 5'1" and under 80 lbs so I know how hard it can be

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

6,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was not eating for a little while. I had to stop because I felt like I was being cruel to my body.
Now im training and trying to gain weight to join the Navy.
I weigh ~115Ibs now. So were about the same

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am 4'11 and currently as of now, I'm 84 pounds. I went into the hospital last year in April,weighing 65 pounds and came out at 86. During my hospital visit I was also in counceling. I feel a lot better and I still cant eat as much as people would like me too but I'm trying. Some days are better than other lol. So...yeah biggrin .
im 4/11 too and 95 punds i was in the hospital and the got me up to 100.. as much as i used to hate going to the hospital im so greatful that i went and happy that there is a hospital
i had anorexia last year, and my parents forced me into recovery. i hate my weight now, but i feel like if i lost just 10 or 15 pounds i'd be fine. i just can't figure out how to get back in the groove.

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I call myself recovered, but sometimes I find myself doing things I used to do.

I am 5'6", lowest I documented myself at was 103lbs. My parents took my scale away at that point, but I know I probably got to 92lbs a few months after that.

I am currently 121lbs, but I want to be 115lbs. I had a baby 10 months ago. I was a complete mess when I was pregnant. I got up to 171lbs, and was discharged from the hospital at 159. It only took me about 2 months to lose 38 lbs. I had to wait 8 weeks before working out because I had a c-section, and tried to workout too soon and had to redo my stitches. gonk

I'm getting back into running, but I'm trying to avoid making it an everyday thing.

Heroic Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
I am 5'2, anorexic, and weigh 85 odd pounds. I am trying to recover, but on my own terms. I realize that relapse is always inevitable for me, trying to find a balance. I do not want, nor will I ever, to go back to the hospital or treatment.
I am always here for support and understanding, but I will not, for any reason, advocate my behavior towards others.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Somethings wrong with you if you were 5 foot and 80 pounds already when you were 5...
But otherwise.
Your around your perfect weight for your height.
Not in the same shoes as you.

gurotaku's Partner

Everyday Pal

I'm 5'3, and at my lowest I was around 82ish pounds? I don't know what I'm at currently, probably only a bit more. But I eat way more now (Even though It's very hard for me to eat so much.) I keep falling back Into the mindset not to eat, but I keep pushing past It. I try to eat as fast as I can, so It doesn't feel like I ate much since Its gone quick. (I know It's not healthy to eat very fast, but I've been a fast eater my whole life.)
I wish you good luck with recovering! ^^ It may be hard, but you can do It!

Cheery Loiterer

11,850 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Marathon 300
I'm 5'3" and 117. My lowest was 102 and was going lower until I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 3 years ago (probably from always dieting), and I jumped up just within this past year.

I workout--running, lift weights, and strength train. I frequently ask a lot of men at the gym whether they're done with the weights they were just using. It feels great. I've strived to be more healthy and appreciate the number that I lift, but I still sometimes can't appreciate the number on the scale. I feel like 15 lbs on my frame that I gained looks like 40+ lbs. And my thyroid disorder makes me look so puffy. The worst--I can't stop comparing myself to my tall and slender framed friend. Trying to resist starving again.

My motivation with picking up weight training is that when I starve myself I get weaker and can't lift as much. I know I'll never be tall. My role models are now the women that I see at the gym with the lean, but strong physiques.

I feel your pain. Rooting for you!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces