Welcome to Gaia! ::

So the entire day so far I've been vomiting like crazy at random times and it's the type of vomit that like really burns your throat. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything that I could possibly take that would help my stomach calm down. Any suggestions? Also if you have an idea of what caused this please be sure to include that. Thank ~
The reason why it burns is because you've been throwing up all day. So the throw up probably consists of mostly stomach bile. As for why, food poisoning? The flu? Idk. As to help it, drink tea and take meds for an upset stomach *****.
ScintiIla
The reason why it burns is because you've been throwing up all day. So the throw up probably consists of mostly stomach bile. As for why, food poisoning? The flu? Idk. As to help it, drink tea and take meds for an upset stomach *****.

My mom said it might be food poisoning. -.- ugh...don't people . . . like get their stomach pumped out because of that?... Alright. Thanks KT.
Memories of a Girl
ScintiIla

My mom said it might be food poisoning. -.- ugh...don't people . . . like get their stomach pumped out because of that?... Alright. Thanks KT.

Noo, you would have to get your stomach pumped if it was a super serious case. You should be fine though.
ScintiIla
Memories of a Girl
ScintiIla

Noo, you would have to get your stomach pumped if it was a super serious case. You should be fine though.

Oh thank god. -.-;;

Manly Sex Symbol

Drink tea yo

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Ginger ale and crackers? You could try plain toast as well.
AkioMaster

I had no idea that plain toast would help. Thanks for the advice. <3

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Memories of a Girl
AkioMaster

I had no idea that plain toast would help. Thanks for the advice. <3

Hope it helps and you feel better soon! 3nodding

Friendly Citizen

AkioMaster

I second this. On top of this already great advice, I recommend trying unsweetened apple sauce. I don't know why but it helps settle my stomach ache as well as my stomach. Eat bland foods like crackers, oatmeal, rice, soup until you're ready to consume your normal meal routine.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Just don't eat noodles, they are a terrible thing to puke, because they'll be dangling out your mouth and still down your throat and it'll taste nasty.

Fashionable Phantom

Could also be serious acid reflux.
Did you eat a lot of acidic things today?

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I've read that cinnamon can help, and I've also found that some mint tea helps a little too. I'd recommend sweetening with honey rather than sugar tho.
Pepto bismol helps even though it doesn't taste wonderful.
Try to eat some saltines to help soak up the acids. and drink ginger ale or ginger tea when you think you can.
Get well soon! heart

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
It's been a couple of days since you posted, and I hope you are well by now. Yes, it could have been food poisoning -- it comes on fast and is intense. The good news is, people usually recover without difficulty after their stomachs are empty. If you haven't recovered yet, I'd say see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff