Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Yes, finished uni for this year. I have a part-time job at a chemist as a sales assistant. And it's annoying =.=' Some people....are the incarnation of stupidity

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
When I'm supposed to be studying I usually go on facebook biggrin
I'm just permanently on Facebook. Not so ideal when I'm meant to be revising though... :S

Oh well, you've just got to bear with them! Think of it this way: you're getting paid to work and the people who you see there will most probably have some kind of medical condition, not necessarily anything more than a nuisance but it's still something unpleasant to have.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I tried quitting facebook...disabled my account...managed only 2 days until I realised my spotify account is connected with it biggrin

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
going to bed. Good night! Ah, tomorrow is Sunday >w<!

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Day No.2 challenge- nothing sweet for 9 days in a row
That's easy...you can do it! biggrin

EDIT: And I just remembered that you probably love carrot cake...you can still do it though!

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
MegaTurkey
That's easy...you can do it! biggrin

EDIT: And I just remembered that you probably love carrot cake...you can still do it though!

Easy???! I'm a chocaholic! Seriously, the amount of chocolate and sweet stuff I can consume is just insane. Actually, I must have a really really good metabolism because considering the stuff I started eating after I moved to the UK, my weight gain is even little xD

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
...and the more I eat the more I crave...Today is my second day without any sweets smile The withdrawal I'm going through is probably at least a bit comparable to coke users withdraw periods- painful and difficult. My body is just used to incredible amount of sugar in my system, so my insulin level right now are going : "BrrrrkrgkdjsilhIHKJBGKU!!!!??????!!!"
Hahaha I guess I was never that into my sweets... I usually prefer the savoury alternative.

How's it going so far anyway? I hope no chocolate (or carrot cake!) has "accidentally fallen" into your mouth in some sort of tragic, but tasty, confectionary based mishap.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
MegaTurkey
Hahaha I guess I was never that into my sweets... I usually prefer the savoury alternative.

How's it going so far anyway? I hope no chocolate (or carrot cake!) has "accidentally fallen" into your mouth in some sort of tragic, but tasty, confectionary based mishap.

Nope. Ate healthy- so proud of myself >.< Turkey breast for breakfast, Salmon for lunch and white fish for dinner. Yum! Love fish o3o Also, I decided to move to a new place next month! So excited!!! Feel a bit guilty towards my landlord for the short notice but it was a surprise for me as well !

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
....the thing with me is that when I don't see fast results I get disappointed and in my disappointment I start binging =.= But not now! No, sir!
Yeah, definitely! I guess the general rule of success in life is if you set your heart on something and persevere, things work out most of the time.

Oh well, as long as it doesn't breach your contract, you shouldn't feel bad at all! Are you just moving around in London then?

And I love fish too! biggrin Sea bass in particular!

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
MegaTurkey
Yeah, definitely! I guess the general rule of success in life is if you set your heart on something and persevere, things work out most of the time.

Oh well, as long as it doesn't breach your contract, you shouldn't feel bad at all! Are you just moving around in London then?

And I love fish too! biggrin Sea bass in particular!

I don't have a contract.I plan to move to a second zone. currently living at 3rd. Better area, faster transport, same rent wink

Hmmm...I'm a prawn monster o3o

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I overslept gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers