Welcome to Gaia! ::

Komitkid's Wife

Does anybody know any way for me to stabilize my pregnancy hormones? I am just so pissed off like ALL THE TIME over EVERYTHING. and I can't handle it anymore. It's literally giving me a headache. I have no idea what to do. I'm supposed to have my son in like at most 3 weeks but i cannot deal with these hormones anymore. HELP!!! : [
Sex would be a way to cure those hormones

Komitkid's Wife

netflix v2
Sex would be a way to cure those hormones
i'm too scared to have sex right now because im so close to him coming to his due date. I was told that it can cause you to go into labor - _ -

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
From as far as I know other than sex you just have to kind of wait it out... I'm only 9 weeks along so my hormones aren't that bad yet... But if you figure something out other than sex let me know because I haven't wanted to have sex since 2 weeks before we found out I'm pregnant!

Komitkid's Wife

horrormaster1
From as far as I know other than sex you just have to kind of wait it out... I'm only 9 weeks along so my hormones aren't that bad yet... But if you figure something out other than sex let me know because I haven't wanted to have sex since 2 weeks before we found out I'm pregnant!
i'll let you know if I hear anything. : /

Komitkid's Wife

horrormaster1
I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't get morning sickness I only felt nausea. But if you ever feel sick or like you are going to throw up what really helped me from not throwing up was either drinking water or eating something every time I felt the urge that I was going to. Just thought I would let you know just in case though it is off topic lol

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1
I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't get morning sickness I only felt nausea. But if you ever feel sick or like you are going to throw up what really helped me from not throwing up was either drinking water or eating something every time I felt the urge that I was going to. Just thought I would let you know just in case though it is off topic lol

My doctor had to put me on a medication because I couldn't keep anything down sad It tastes horrible but I have been able to keep most everything down since.

It was actually really embarrassing one night. My husband and I were having dinner with my boss at his house, and he had cooked spicy but delicious food. Every two bites I had to run to his bathroom and throw up. After the third time I just stuck to the mashed potatoes.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I'm about as close as you but my hormones are not quite out of whack. Comfort food helps me. Give into a craving. If you want Chinese take out then order some. Chocolate has been a big help for me.

My main concern right now is swelling. Both my feet have been swelling over the past week and recently my right left labia majora has gotten swollen, and last night it ruptured and I'm dealing with bleeding. Freaked me out at first but calmed when I realized it was from the labia and not my v****a...and before anyone tells me I have an appointment on Monday.

Komitkid's Wife

horrormaster1
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1

My doctor had to put me on a medication because I couldn't keep anything down sad It tastes horrible but I have been able to keep most everything down since.

It was actually really embarrassing one night. My husband and I were having dinner with my boss at his house, and he had cooked spicy but delicious food. Every two bites I had to run to his bathroom and throw up. After the third time I just stuck to the mashed potatoes.
lol thats how my mom was. she got so sick with me that she was actually loosing weight. im so glad i have had a easy pregnancy. im not a good sick person. i HATE being sick. if i started to throw up i would prob. have cried lol. im such a baby.

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1

lol thats how my mom was. she got so sick with me that she was actually loosing weight. im so glad i have had a easy pregnancy. im not a good sick person. i HATE being sick. if i started to throw up i would prob. have cried lol. im such a baby.

I'm always happy to hear about an easy pregnancy honestly (: I wouldn't wish the hell of morning sickness on my worst enemy. It is...yeah. Bad. It can get going to the ER for hydration every week or having a PICC line stuck in your arm/chest 24/7 kinda bad.

That totally reminds me of when my mother in law made some yummy dish and I would eat it, throw it up, take a few bites, throw it up again...it didn't taste too bad coming up so I kept going at it until I passed out later from dehydration lol! Ugh...

So pregnancy hormones...you could have sex but you're pretty far along, so a good orgasm could cause contractions and viola, early labor.

I don't think there is a cure besides rest and comfort food, sorry to say!

I literally broke down in the Wal Mart parking lot today. I slipped on some ice and hit my head while getting into the car and I was so incredibly stressed out about everything that I blew up and started screaming and hollering and whacking the s**t out of my poor helpless dashboard. I then wailed and cried like an insane woman until my husband got out of the store and managed to somewhat compose myself...(not to mention completely screeching at people for no reason and cursing like a drunken sailor)

SO IF YOU HAVE A CURE FOR THIS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE

Komitkid's Wife

flauterfli
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1

I'm always happy to hear about an easy pregnancy honestly (: I wouldn't wish the hell of morning sickness on my worst enemy. It is...yeah. Bad. It can get going to the ER for hydration every week or having a PICC line stuck in your arm/chest 24/7 kinda bad.

That totally reminds me of when my mother in law made some yummy dish and I would eat it, throw it up, take a few bites, throw it up again...it didn't taste too bad coming up so I kept going at it until I passed out later from dehydration lol! Ugh...

So pregnancy hormones...you could have sex but you're pretty far along, so a good orgasm could cause contractions and viola, early labor.

I literally broke down in the Wal Mart parking lot today. I slipped on some ice and hit my head while getting into the car and I was so incredibly stressed out about everything that I blew up and started screaming and hollering and whacking the s**t out of my poor helpless dashboard. I then wailed and cried like an insane woman until my husband got out of the store and managed to somewhat compose myself...(not to mention completely screeching at people for no reason and cursing like a drunken sailor)

LOL thats hilarious. if you are still having morning sickness i know they have stuff like this

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029076&cp=&parentPage=search

Preggy pops and they even have like drops and stuff.
if you look at stores online or in your area that have pregnancy stuff they might have other stuff too.
motherhood maternity here has some good stuff for that.

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
OMGITSMiShKi
flauterfli
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1

LOL thats hilarious. if you are still having morning sickness i know they have stuff like this

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029076&cp=&parentPage=search

Preggy pops and they even have like drops and stuff.
if you look at stores online or in your area that have pregnancy stuff they might have other stuff too.
motherhood maternity here has some good stuff for that.

thanks (:
I hear they are helpful for normal morning sickness, which is kind of like what I have now
once I have a cup of coffee it subsides pretty quick

when I was on complete bed rest the only thing that helped, eventually, was an anti-nausea drug (Zofran) typically prescribed to chemo therapy patients. I had to take the doses through an IV in the hospital or rectally at home, because I couldn't keep down the oral pill (dissolved under the tongue) for more than a few minutes. I was fortunate that I never got on a PICC line (insanely expensive even with medical coverage) for meds/fluids like some pregnant women, and that it did eventually subside after three-four months (my mother in law had HG ALL NINE MONTHS with her first)
Messing with your hormones by taking medication is not a good idea while pregnant. Don't let your hormones or how your body feels control your emotions.Try some meditation for a while and see if that helps calm you.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1
OMGITSMiShKi
horrormaster1

Yeah before the medication I was actually averaging loosing about 2 lbs a week.

Victorious Waffles

I don't think there is a solution to be honest. I'm 12 weeks and I wake up in a bad mood almost every day.
Found this on pinterst, I hope it helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff