Not happening. talk2hand
Cookie on Fire
Simply Angle
Cookie on Fire
I like what I see. I am not posting any pics, but I do like what I see. lol xd

I think you should post your guns. : 3

Not happening. talk2hand

Haha! And why not? /tease, tease
Buuuttt, if you would rather save yourself the embarassment, then you don't have to. rofl

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Ghaudly
Cookie on Fire
Simply Angle
Cookie on Fire

Not happening. talk2hand

Buuuttt, if you would rather save yourself the embarassment, then you don't have to. rofl

I would normally say something like "embarrassment, what are you talking about?" and post the pictures, but I am not. I like to take pictures of myself, but I don't like to upload them.
Cookie on Fire
Ghaudly
Cookie on Fire
Simply Angle
Cookie on Fire

Not happening. talk2hand

I would normally say something like "embarrassment, what are you talking about?" and post the pictures, but I am not. I like to take pictures of myself, but I don't like to upload them.

/ Amused, amused / I see. Too much trouble? Now, you've got me curious, like, twiggy arms, or hulk - and she refuses to share. Just kidding.

And what's an arm picture among friends?! That's all that need be in the picture!

But no, I'm not going to harass you into posting an arm. That would simply be a no-no. blaugh

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Thanks and good luck with your thread!
There are fewer people posting in health and fitness than I would have guessed.
Maybe some of the PYP people will come post in this? rolleyes
[/color
]

Ruthless Man-Lover

I can see you curl, but that's about it...

8,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
Lol, I don't often take pictures of my arms, I guess, since this one's from last year. xD But here you go:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know my arms aren't exactly special, but I'm still pretty happy with my body. : ) At least with my weight - I'd like to be more toned, and I'm currently on my way there.~ (Maybe I should take pictures more often to keep track?)

It's weird, I've never actually posted a picture of myself on this site before... xD
OBAMASAUR

I rowed 25 pounds 60 times per arm all in one sitting one time, got there by increasing reps weekly. But I do lots of variant pushups, fingertip pushups, "pinch grip brick walk", military presses, cleans, static holds, calve raises with weight, walking certain distances with arms fully outstretched (Longest I walked with arms held out was about two foot-ball field lengths)

And backarms from a chair against a wall, and various other things I do once in awhile.
But it all builds up. What I'm doing is working; I'm maintaining weight, but I'm also getting stronger, and faster, and it doesn't require as much effort as some people seem to think
just to get in shape, lose weight, and get stronger.

So, how many thumb pushups can you do bro? blaugh
Harmonizing Dichotomy
Lol, I don't often take pictures of my arms, I guess, since this one's from last year. xD But here you go:

I know my arms aren't exactly special, but I'm still pretty happy with my body. : ) At least with my weight - I'd like to be more toned, and I'm currently on my way there.~ (Maybe I should take pictures more often to keep track?)

It's weird, I've never actually posted a picture of myself on this site before... xD

Hey, they don't need to look like mountains to do the job. And you look like you've got a healthy figure

Taking pictures often is a great way to keep track - but being consistent is the key to being toned, and keeping a fairly clean diet, drink plenty of water, just don't gulp it down. Lol.

Ruthless Man-Lover

Ghaudly
OBAMASAUR

I rowed 25 pounds 60 times per arm all in one sitting one time, got there by increasing reps weekly. But I do lots of variant pushups, fingertip pushups, "pinch grip brick walk", military presses, cleans, static holds, calve raises with weight, walking certain distances with arms fully outstretched (Longest I walked with arms held out was about two foot-ball field lengths)

And backarms from a chair against a wall, and various other things I do once in awhile.
But it all builds up. What I'm doing is working; I'm maintaining weight, but I'm also getting stronger, and faster, and it doesn't require as much effort as some people seem to think

That's nice, but do you even lift?
OBAMASAUR
Ghaudly
OBAMASAUR

No, I don't lift. Have I lifted before? Yes. I can bench press 150 safely (We're not all he-man) ,which is more than I weigh.

Most of what I do is calisthenics, and dumb-bells, make-shift exercise equipment, like back-arms from chairs, or trying to stand against a wall, as if in a chair. Honestly, I don't need to do large lifts. I consider myself a martial artist, and feel like lifting too much, even if I built up to it, might not be to my advantage. biggrin [/align
]

Ruthless Man-Lover

Ghaudly
OBAMASAUR
Ghaudly
OBAMASAUR

No, I don't lift. Have I lifted before? Yes. I can bench press 150 safely (We're not all he-man) ,which is more than I weigh.

Most of what I do is calisthenics, and dumb-bells, make-shift exercise equipment, like back-arms from chairs, or trying to stand against a wall, as if in a chair. Honestly, I don't need to do large lifts. I consider myself a martial artist, and feel like lifting too much, even if I built up to it, might not be to my advantage. biggrin [/align
]

That's cool, I respect that.

Fashionable Genius

strawberry t w i n k i e
OH YEAH LOOK AT THOSE...non-existent...muscles...

that is hot, i love it 8D and they're not completely non-existent xD

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
elitsu

that is hot, i love it 8D and they're not completely non-existent xD

oh - be still my beating heart - ahh you know how to make a girl blush whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items