Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Sleuth

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
My feet in particular get really cold and don't warm very fast. I would welcome any tips to not have to wear socks to bed for them to feel even slightly warmer.

Melodious Sleuth

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100

I Karia I's Senpai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
You could try drinking more water- Blood is made up of plasma which, a lot of that is water. Increasing or regulating water intake will make your blood less thick and pumped easier.

You could increase your HDL (High Density Lipoproteins) levels by losing weight and increasing/adding to your diet intake of whole grains, vegetables and healthy fats such as olive oil.I've also heard the properties of Cayenne Pepper can help with blood circulation as well.

The easiest way in my opinion is through exercise.Having your heart stronger or better cardiovascular health helps give you a better circulation as well as having other great affects. Something simple as walking daily or just more often can give you better circulation. Resistance training is an option and also stretching can be beneficial for your case as well- more specifically Yoga: it always seemed to make me feel better, overall.

Dapper Ladykiller

Wear compression socks throughout the day- I heard its supposed to help a lot!

Also, if its cold out, I do a good 50 or 60 jumping jacks before bed xD Its silly, but once your blood gets flowing your sheets will heat up quicker and your whole bed will be warmer!

Melodious Sleuth

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
I Kero I
You could try drinking more water- Blood is made up of plasma which, a lot of that is water. Increasing or regulating water intake will make your blood less thick and pumped easier.

You could increase your HDL (High Density Lipoproteins) levels by losing weight and increasing/adding to your diet intake of whole grains, vegetables and healthy fats such as olive oil.I've also heard the properties of Cayenne Pepper can help with blood circulation as well.

The easiest way in my opinion is through exercise.Having your heart stronger or better cardiovascular health helps give you a better circulation as well as having other great affects. Something simple as walking daily or just more often can give you better circulation. Resistance training is an option and also stretching can be beneficial for your case as well- more specifically Yoga: it always seemed to make me feel better, overall.

ok i will try that.

Melodious Sleuth

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
Zuska Darling
Wear compression socks throughout the day- I heard its supposed to help a lot!

Also, if its cold out, I do a good 50 or 60 jumping jacks before bed xD Its silly, but once your blood gets flowing your sheets will heat up quicker and your whole bed will be warmer!

if i had the money i would try the sock thing but i can try the jumping jacks. thanks.
dark chocolate could increase blood

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
you can always try slippers wink

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Are you getting exercise? That raises a person's metabolism and makes it possible to put out more body heat.

My feet were always cold in the fall and winter a couple of years ago. After I started getting aerobic exercise every day, my feet got warmer.

Inigay 's Husbando

Anxious Bloodsucker

I don't think you have poor circulation as long as your digits or feet aren't discoloured. My feet are cold too. I just wear a second pair of socks to bed, and do a lot of walking to increase blood flow.

Professional Genius

If you're a tobacco user, I would suggest quitting if you want long-term improvement. If not, then disregard this paragraph!

Personally I can feel a difference between externally-caused cold and the cold that comes from within, which is related to poor blood circulation. Often it's a little bit of both, and that is particularly uncomfortable and makes it harder to warm up. I'm sure a lot of others can feel the difference as well, but I've never thought to ask anyone so I don't know!

When my feet are cold from the inside, I sometimes take a warm bath to warm them from the outside, but I don't stop until I can feel that blood flow has improved as well. That way they'll stay warm for longer.

You can also have an extra blanket, wrapped (comfortably) around just your feet, and then your regular blanket on top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff