Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hellraiser

When it comes to healthy tracking which is better..
The Point Tracking system or Calorie Tracking system?

Which do you prefer?
Do you prefer both systems?
Why?

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, if I had to choose one, I would just pick the calorie counting/calorie tracking system.
Thats part of how I lost some of the 50+ pounds i've lost.

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
Well, if I had to choose one, I would just pick the calorie counting/calorie tracking system.

That's awesome, Congrats biggrin
Did you do with or without the help of a website?

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yep, thanks! c:
I for the most part did it with the help of myfitnesspal. It works well as long as you don't restrict yourself too much with fat, sugar, starches, calories, etc.

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yep, thanks! c:
I for the most part did it with the help of myfitnesspal. It works well as long as you don't restrict yourself too much with fat, sugar, starches, calories, etc.

I am currently using MFP.
I have tried it in the past and had great results,but as of now nothing seems to help neutral

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yep, thanks! c:

I have tried it in the past and had great results,but as of now nothing seems to help neutral

Oh, well some of what I have found really helps, is limiting how much processed food you consume, instead of going over board with anything, exercising sometimes but not all the time, eating enough, sometimes eating more than usual, and not eating super big portions, pacing yourself even at buffets. Does that help?

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yep, thanks! c:

Oh, well some of what I have found really helps, is limiting how much processed food you consume, instead of going over board with anything, exercising sometimes but not all the time, eating enough, sometimes eating more than usual, and not eating super big portions, pacing yourself even at buffets. Does that help?

My major problems are living in a household where i can not control the items that are bought and the way meals are cooked.
It's a challenge lol sweatdrop

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yep, thanks! c:

My major problems are living in a household where i can not control the items that are bought and the way meals are cooked.
I can see why thats such a challenge. Like, you can get all veggies but get them fried, and then they're not so healthy anymore.

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
Yep, thanks! c:

I can see why thats such a challenge. Like, you can get all veggies but get them fried, and then they're not so healthy anymore.

Yeah lol.
My family loves their friedfoods and butter.
I however,am not a fan.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
Yep, thanks! c:

Yeah lol.
I however,am not a fan.
That doesn't sound too bad, except if they drown the food in butter, or if they fry half the food in every meal. D: How old are you? Are you stuck at home because of high school or is it that you just have to live with your parents/family?

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yeah lol.
I however,am not a fan.
That doesn't sound too bad, except if they drown the food in butter, or if they fry half the food in every meal. D: How old are you? Are you stuck at home because of high school or is it that you just have to live with your parents/family?

It's pretty much fried something every night lol
I am 24,currenly without a job and searching.
I am stuck at home right now,but hopefully i will be moving within the next 3-4 months.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yeah lol.
I however,am not a fan.

I am stuck at home right now,but hopefully i will be moving within the next 3-4 months.
Oh, I can see why you would have so much difficulty with even losing the last 10 pounds, being around fried foods so much, and buttery stuff, etc. It sucks you have not even been able to find a job, and are stuck with that situation. Seriously, that sucks, although I never had to deal with the same sort of thing.

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yeah lol.
I however,am not a fan.

Oh, I can see why you would have so much difficulty with even losing the last 10 pounds, being around fried foods so much, and buttery stuff, etc. It sucks you have not even been able to find a job, and are stuck with that situation. Seriously, that sucks, although I never had to deal with the same sort of thing.

Yeah
It should get better again one day soon.
I did really well once before when i was staying with my bf.
We helped each other out,
When i move maybe he can help me again . 3nodding

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yeah lol.
I however,am not a fan.

Yeah
oh, okay, i'm glad that it should get better sometime soon.. anyway, may I ask how much weight you want to/need to/are trying to lose?

Demonic Hellraiser

4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara
ObsidianGlitterCrow
4evrSara

Yeah
oh, okay, i'm glad that it should get better sometime soon.. anyway, may I ask how much weight you want to/need to/are trying to lose?

I was told by my cardiologist that i needed to loose about 50lbs before Sep 2014.
So that is my first main goal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces