Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone have a membership there?
I am looking to get one since it is the only gym in my area.
I've been going with my friend who has a black card so I have to depend on her really to go.
Just got a new job so I should be able to afford it now.

I am not sure which membership to buy,
Black card $20 a month with all access to everything. ( Bring friend )
Or
White card $10 limited access and can't bring friends.

Lonely Lunatic

Oh never heard of it. That also really cheap. I use to be a member at the YMCA and it was like 40 a month for 2. Plus the joining fee with like 160 or something.

Only reason we joined was cause they have a indoor pool. But it was getting too expensive.
Vanessa.k
Oh never heard of it. That also really cheap. I use to be a member at the YMCA and it was like 40 a month for 2. Plus the joining fee with like 160 or something.

Only reason we joined was cause they have a indoor pool. But it was getting too expensive.

I don't have a YMCA near me. sweatdrop

The startup fee is $20 for the 20 a month and $50 for the $10 a month.
The two total for a year would be
250 vs 170

The only problem is that there is a high cancelation fee.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
$20 a month is cheap. And all access. Do that. And they YMCA near me is $45 a month. -_-

Romantic Hunter

I have the $20 black card membership, you also pay half price for drinks and get free tanning and use of massage chairs (if they have them at your gym) so If you're interensted in any of that you could go for the $20. I opted for the $20 because i was bringing my bf with me and thought i'd use the massage chairs (though I never do). Hope that helps!
I was under the white card membership since I didn't have a friend to come along and I only used the free-weights and machines (I run outside).
My brother on the other hand had the black card membership since his friend wanted to go along. They both agreed to pay half-half for the whole year which turned out pretty cheap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff