Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Vampire

9,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
for those of you who havent ever heard of it, planet fitness is an inexpensive gym thats supposed to lower the intimidation factor and guess what
it works
i went from like 260 to 250 in like a week and my arm fat is now just arm skin its so hella im so happy and if theres a planet fitness near you please consider joining like its so great

Elder

Well done and I'm genuinely happy for you, but screw Planet Fitness.

Scarfyzawa's Waifu

Anxious Wife

8,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
this feels like an advertisement.
Nobody judges you in a gym to begin with, unless theyre assholes of course but they judge everyone, im glad you're making progress smile planet fitness is a big no no in my opinion though.
This practically screams "Advertisement".

Nobody at the gym gives a s**t what you look like. At all. If you're obese and getting looks from people, it's a 99% chance they're secretly congratulating you for being there and doing what you're doing. They're cheering you on.

This retarded "Gymtimidation" scheme Planet Fitness has hatched is a way to appeal to people who are clearly insecure about their image and want to make an effort. But instead of helping them, they advocate poor eating habits with their free pizza and tootsie rolls, which destroys all of your progress. As an addition to this point, healthy and proper eating habits will determine 70% of your progress: Something Planet Fitness clearly uses to their advantage to prevent their clients from making any progress and keep them in their gyms to spend more money on them.

They shame people who are "Too in-shape" with their bullshit "Lunk Alarm" and intense and/or high-weight workouts are not allowed. They say they are a "Judgement Free Zone" and expect you to accept that without considering the part where they invented a word for the sole purpose of discriminating people who are actually in shape. Which is the exact opposite of what a gym does. So not only do they take advantage of people's ignorance regarding health, they think their patrons are so stupid they can't put two-and-two together on that one.

10 pounds in one week is just unrealistic unless you're starving yourself and is an incredibly unhealthy rate to lose weight at.

There is absolutely nothing good about Planet Fitness. They were even voted the "Worst gym in the world" several years in a row, and counting. Additionally, their "Trainers" are renowned for not knowing anything at all regarding fitness and are equally renowned for being out of shape themselves. No self-respecting (Or even career-respecting) trainer would be caught dead within 10 miles of a Planet Fitness uniform.

Congrats on your progress if it's even real. But I doubt it's real considering the nature of this post.

"Planet Fitness is rad!" <- The 90's called, they want their lame slang back.

"Arm fat is now just arm skin" <- That's not even how weight loss works. Especially not if it's only been 10 pounds.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
******** planet fitness. You want a gym? Join an actual gym.
It's not a gym. It's planet fitness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces