Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Explorer

Hai,
I want to learn to do one finger one arm chin ups. Now I can do 7 three finger chin ups on my right arm and, 6 three finger chin ups on my left arm. Working on getting that even whee . Is anyone else doing something similar?

Divine Zealot

I would think grip would be the most difficult part of that. You know, that and the idea of placing over 100 lbs worth of weight onto a single finger.

I have no intention of ever doing anything this drastic.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
I don't see the purpose in that.

Bashful Explorer

Monster Pup

I'm into rock climbing xd
Also, it builds up the forearms (an area I'm lacking in).

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Laenus
Monster Pup

A better substitute would be forearm curls plus hand squeezing exercises. Sure, if you did finger pullups it would sort of work all of them at once but none of your body parts (lats, forearms, or grip) would get worked effectively. Your hands would tire first meaning your forearms and lats were just there for no reason really. Might as well make it simpler

Bashful Explorer

Monster Pup
Laenus
Monster Pup

A better substitute would be forearm curls plus hand squeezing exercises. Sure, if you did finger pullups it would sort of work all of them at once but none of your body parts (lats, forearms, or grip) would get worked effectively. Your hands would tire first meaning your forearms and lats were just there for no reason really. Might as well make it simpler

It is my grip I'm targeting with this exercise. I already have a workout routine for the rest of my body. Thanks though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff