Welcome to Gaia! ::

closed

Aged Capitalist

I always like a good challenge wink
However you should def add some more ab exercises and some cardio. Strength training doesn't really burn much fat, so challenge others to run or something too!

Dedicated Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ill try, but its so hard....
yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_coldone yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie

can't.... AAGH!!!!

Aged Capitalist

I Love You Deerly
COLFAXave
I always like a good challenge wink
However you should def add some more ab exercises and some cardio. Strength training doesn't really burn much fat, so challenge others to run or something too!

Q______Q I thought the things I listed would work! I made this set list of work outs for myself, but I didn't know they didn't burn much fat! Cardio, as in running right?

Unfortunately sad
You will burn calories, but it wont be very much since you heart rate wont get that elevated. For example, when I am strength training my average HR is around 102-120 (120 being extreme), but when I run my HR is around 155-165 (but I am also in shape and athletic so my HR remains pretty low) You should aim to have a higher heart rate!
You should have about an hour of cardio 5 days a week to start seeing change smile
Hmm, seems like a good challenge. I'm in. c:<

Thank you for posting this, I could use some direction. I never know where to start at with this sort of thing. @.@

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sounds good.

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
I'm afraid I'm going to fail at this like I do everything.

Aged Capitalist

I Love You Deerly
COLFAXave
Unfortunately sad
You will burn calories, but it wont be very much since you heart rate wont get that elevated. For example, when I am strength training my average HR is around 102-120 (120 being extreme), but when I run my HR is around 155-165 (but I am also in shape and athletic so my HR remains pretty low) You should aim to have a higher heart rate!
You should have about an hour of cardio 5 days a week to start seeing change smile

I added in 10-20min run! Thanks for the heads up! emotion_bigheart
I had noooo idea. emotion_sweatdrop I hope to shed some fat, and get some toning on.
Mostly mai buns and thighs!

Well no matter how many crunches or squats you do you wont shed fat unless you are in some way burning calories (through diet or cardio but both will allow you to see best results) so it is good you added that into your routine!
Don't worry, you will get there! smile

Aged Capitalist

PS.... This means you are on day #2 of your exercises right? How are ya feeling today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff