Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Capitalist

I Love You Deerly
COLFAXave
PS.... This means you are on day #2 of your exercises right? How are ya feeling today?
Did the usual work outs, didn't run today. Tomorrow morning as 6:30am, Im jogging with my gf to the park, and running up the stairs! Mon/Wed/Sat/Sun she doesnt have school, and walks the stairs with me. So the park is...7-8 blocks away, and there is 3 GIANT sets of stairs going up the side of a hill. A lot of people walk up, and down those things.

Good job! Keep up the good work! Persistence is key. You will loose weight as long as you are actively trying!
I Love You Deerly
Sunukee
Hmm, seems like a good challenge. I'm in. c:<

Thank you for posting this, I could use some direction. I never know where to start at with this sort of thing. @.@

Same here! I decided Starting at the start of this month would be the start of my change. I'm glad to hear you accept, because I need motivation, and encouragement! I declined 2 offers of candy today. I feel proud!

:O That's so good, candy is so tempting. ;.; We're so in this together! biggrin
Cardio and weight training both will not do much good for losing fat. Diet is, like, 85% of your total fat loss. I would recommend you focus more on strength training than cardio. It's better to slowly burn the calories off lifting as you get a good muscle workout as well, perfect for avoiding becoming "skinny-fat."

Just to put it on the table. smile
I just realized how hard this is going to be since my mom randomly brings home Taco Bell on occasion, and for some reason Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for dinner and a treat. I can't tell her I can't eat it 'cause she already thinks I have an eating disorder. -.- Have any ideas? ;.;
We do buy healthy food for the most part, it's just once a month she gets her cravings. x3 Also yeah, I was able to give away my other burrito. biggrin Thank you for the help. c:

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Good luck whee

Hygenic Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
I love your idea! I'm going to try it! 4laugh

Fanatical Codger

Is it too late to join in? sweatdrop I pledge to no sweets!

And working out is going well, the gym's just a 2 minute walk from my dorm at this here uni. 3nodding

I run for a good 20 minutes and then do 20 more of pilates/weights. I've slimmed down but thats about it, I'd like to put on some lean muscle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff