Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Businesswoman

turns out my obsession with my non-symmetrical face is actually a form of BDD
wow all these years
gdjfgkdjfgkldjfg
i honestly thought it was just an anorexic thing
mgsjgdkhgdfkghdfkj
Have you ever gotten professional help for your ed andBDD?

Wheezing Businesswoman

Cynical Existence
who said i have an eating disorder? LOL
pukekiss
Cynical Existence

In your first post you wrote "honestly thought it was just an anorexic thing"

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
pukekiss
Cynical Existence

pukekiss

emotion_eyebrow

Friendly Wolf

Sopiyu
pukekiss
Cynical Existence

pukekiss

emotion_eyebrow

She should've said "Honestly I thought it was something only anorexia sufferers experience."
Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is thought to be an effective treatment for BDD. A meta-analysis found CBT more effective than medication after 16 weeks of treatment. CBT may improve connections between the orbitofrontal cortex and the amygdala.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Ghostie Grimm
Sopiyu
pukekiss
Cynical Existence

pukekiss

emotion_eyebrow

She should've said "Honestly I thought it was something only anorexia sufferers experience."
Which is also a pretty stupid statement cat_lol

I don't think OP realizes that anorexia is a fixation on weight and calories, not face symmetry cat_neutral

Wheezing Businesswoman

Sopiyu
Ghostie Grimm
Sopiyu
pukekiss
Cynical Existence

pukekiss

emotion_eyebrow

I don't think OP realizes that anorexia is a fixation on weight and calories, not face symmetry cat_neutral
i didn't say anorexia is a fixation on face symmetry. but thanks for your input. beat it, squirt

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
pukekiss
Sopiyu
Ghostie Grimm
Sopiyu
pukekiss

pukekiss

emotion_eyebrow

i didn't say anorexia is a fixation on face symmetry. but thanks for your input. beat it, squirt
No, you didn't. But you related your obsession w/ facial symmetry to something having to do with anorexia. Idiotic statement much?
If anything needs to be beat, it's your stupidity.

Wheezing Businesswoman

Sopiyu
pukekiss
Sopiyu
Ghostie Grimm
Sopiyu

emotion_eyebrow

No, you didn't. But you related your obsession w/ facial symmetry to something having to do with anorexia. Idiotic statement much?
If anything needs to be beat, it's your stupidity.
lol owch. lol
weren't you the rocket scientist who so obviously stated anorexia is a fixation of weight and calories? BDD is a fixation on your body. people with anorexia commonly have body dysmorphic disorder. i learned that in college. so thank you again?? i think??? nah.
numbskull

Newbie Noob

pukekiss
lol owch. lol
weren't you the rocket scientist who so obviously stated anorexia is a fixation of weight and calories? BDD is a fixation on your body. people with anorexia commonly have body dysmorphic disorder. i learned that in college. so thank you again?? i think??? nah.
numbskull

Wow you are extremely illiterate if you didn't understand what I said. Also, how pathetic to reply then block before I could read the response.
Yes I did say it's fixation of weight and calories, thanks for repeating it, now understand it so I don't need to again. I'm surprised you went to college, might want to go back and learn to be more literate/read and comprehend better.

As a recovered anorexic who also suffered with BDD (BDD came years before anorexia), fixating on your face/body won't do anything but drag you down. No one else cares about your obsessions but you. You'll get over it in a few years like I have, when you accept that that's how you are and if you want to you can get plastic surgery in the future.

Anyways, your posts in this thread just makes you look dumb. Your name-calling won't change that, hun, just makes you look childish. Bye. rolleyes

Wheezing Businesswoman

`Rawrr
pukekiss
lol owch. lol
numbskull

Wow you are extremely illiterate if you didn't understand what I said. Also, how pathetic to reply then block before I could read the response.
Yes I did say it's fixation of weight and calories, thanks for repeating it, now understand it so I don't need to again. I'm surprised you went to college, might want to go back and learn to be more literate/read and comprehend better.

As a recovered anorexic who also suffered with BDD (BDD came years before anorexia), fixating on your face/body won't do anything but drag you down. No one else cares about your obsessions but you. You'll get over it in a few years like I have, when you accept that that's how you are and if you want to you can get plastic surgery in the future.

Anyways, your posts in this thread just makes you look dumb. Your name-calling won't change that, hun, just makes you look childish. Bye. rolleyes
really? lol
i blocked you because somehow you're still angry over literally nothing. i corrected myself in the first post saying "i thought" and you're still going hahahahahahaa
i am so sorry i blew your top?
anorexia and bdd have nothing to do with eachother right? lol
i hope you "get over" your passive attitude too, "hun"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out