Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just installed it in Pro since they had a mega sale. My cousin really likes it and she has lost a pretty good amount of weight with it.

I like it for the most part. The only think I dont enjoy too much is some of the food logging. I tend to get really a**l (lets be mature) about the meal calculator thing, like not having the right amount down (g, ml, etc)

What are your thoughts on the app? Any users!

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Of my own
I just installed it in Pro since they had a mega sale. My cousin really likes it and she has lost a pretty good amount of weight with it.

I like it for the most part. The only think I dont enjoy too much is some of the food logging. I tend to get really a**l (lets be mature) about the meal calculator thing, like not having the right amount down (g, ml, etc)

What are your thoughts on the app? Any users!
I never used it, i don't have any smart phone. But i have used different food trackers. It does get very annoying after a while. I only use it every now and then to make sure i'm on a good track still. (sorry you said a**l thats funny)
I like noom- but I forget to log a lot.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I had it for a bit, the first few days I stuck to it then I got lazy. I would try it again though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff