Welcome to Gaia! ::

crystuls
Unwanted_House_Mate
crystuls
Try to eat cleaner will definitely help (foods with 10 ingredients or less, and less pre-packaged foods). and more water will definitely hep.
Also, change up your exercise routine. Cardio all the time won't do as much good as alternating with weight lifting exercises/stretching/balance ball/whatever else.
Hope this helps! Feel free to message me if you need more help, I've lost over 60 pounds and have helped others lose, too!

Thanks. I will diffinately keep up with u and let u know my progress

Sounds good! Best of luck to you <3

Ty
Unwanted_House_Mate
LEAHxcakes
what exactly are you doing for your workouts?
and 3x a week isn't preferable for weight loss, if at all possible for your schedule you should try to increase that
if you need help changing your program i'd love to help, i'm an exercise science major so it's pretty much all i do :3

I do aqua aerobics!!! I really enjoy doing it but it just isn't getting rid of the pds.

o0o0o I really like aqua aerobics I've been looking into teaching it actually!
But yeah, unfortunately doing to same workout will stop showing results after a while ):
You should look into different types of cardio classes or a higher level water aerobic class
Also consider adding lifting to your program! It really helps with getting a toned look!
if you need help making your own workout program/schedule feel free to PM me or even try getting a personal trainer at your gym!
I'm pretty certain all you need to do to start losing those pounds again is make your exercise more difficult/frequent
Try exercising everyday instead of just 3 times a week. and cut out "splurging".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff