Welcome to Gaia! ::

So ive recently moved into my partners house and he eats next to nothing and is really skinny, i on the other hand have a huge belly that i want to get rid of.
I live in the UK and fit into size 14 trousers
Before I left school i was probably too skinny, i fit into size 8 trousers, collar bones stuck out and everything, but that was because i hardly ate!! Before i got into a relationship with my partner I was with a guy that wanted me 'skinny' hense why i was so small.
But once i began a relationship with my boyfriend i started to put weight on, drastically, it was going on so fast the stretch marks came and im ashamed of myself.

But now i want to get skinny again, not size 8 but maybe size 10? ive cut down on my eating massively and increased my exercise, i take my partners dog for a walk whenever im not working and when im working im running aorund like a headless chicken. But im not loosing anything??

I just need help, i dont want to not eat again but ive had thoughts that just go back saying "well maybe if i dont eat today...."
Please help ^^

OES's Prince

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
It's tedious but if you get a small journal and log everything that you're eating and how many calories are in it, then you should be able to find the problem with why you're not getting rid of the pounds. This stuff takes time it doesn't just happen over night.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Valdeaunia
It's tedious but if you get a small journal and log everything that you're eating and how many calories are in it, then you should be able to find the problem with why you're not getting rid of the pounds. This stuff takes time it doesn't just happen over night.

yeah or myfitnesspal
Croissant 666
Valdeaunia

yeah or myfitnesspal

^^Both of these.
If you really want to get it down to a science, figure out approximately how many calories you need a day to maintain your weight. Then cut down about 200-500 calories depending on how drastic of a calorie deficit you'd like. Give it a month or two and you'll see some good results.
Throw in a little exercise and you can speed up the process.
Size 8 is considered skinny? I fit into size 2 and I'm not skinny at all....and I use UK sizes too....that's confusing. But my advice would be to monitor what you eat especially snacking and you need to have a consistent exercise schedule. Because doing physical activity once in a while doesn't help. Consistency is really important.
Lady Kariel
Size 8 is considered skinny? I fit into size 2 and I'm not skinny at all....and I use UK sizes too....that's confusing. But my advice would be to monitor what you eat especially snacking and you need to have a consistent exercise schedule. Because doing physical activity once in a while doesn't help. Consistency is really important.

Ive never seen size 2 trousers before haha, but size 6 and 8 are pretty skinny, i dont want to be back to size 8 again as it was too skinny for me
I find it very hard to loose weight, like what ever i ate puts on a stone haha
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel

Ive never seen size 2 trousers before haha, but size 6 and 8 are pretty skinny, i dont want to be back to size 8 again as it was too skinny for me

Oh ok. Well i guess it depends on a person's build too. And overall body shape. What do you eat though?
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel

Oh ok. Well i guess it depends on a person's build too. And overall body shape. What do you eat though?

I have fruit yogurts for break fast (only one)

Ham sandwhich for lunch with sunbite crisps

and for dinner i normally have jacket potato with salad and chicken

I dont eat very much
when i snack i have nutrigrain bars or a slice of toast
and i drink tea, with no sugar or squash
i rarely have fizzy :/
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel

I dont eat very much

Fruit yogurts are good. Ham isn't all that good especially since it's red meat and sometimes fatty. Your dinner doesn't sound too bad but it sounds like you eat meat everyday? I think it would be good to eat once in a while instead. I used to eat meat everyday and had trouble losing weight as a teenager even though I was an athlete. Your snacking and drinking sounds good. I would just say try fitting in exercise into your daily schedule, if even or a short time.
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel

I dont eat very much

Fruit yogurts are good. Ham isn't all that good especially since it's red meat and sometimes fatty. Your dinner doesn't sound too bad but it sounds like you eat meat everyday? I think it would be good to eat once in a while instead. I used to eat meat everyday and had trouble losing weight as a teenager even though I was an athlete. Your snacking and drinking sounds good. I would just say try fitting in exercise into your daily schedule, if even or a short time.

Yeah i tend to have it everyday, so if i stopped eating it all the time would that help?
I dont do any exercise such as going to the gym or jogging, but i do take my partners dog for a walk everyday for at least an hour
We have a treadmill that hasnt been used in a while which is his dads so were going to try and get that working, as i dont really want to running in the village because i dont want anyone to see me run!!! thats how bad i think of my self lol
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel
Jelly-Beans-R-Awesome
Lady Kariel

I dont eat very much

Yeah i tend to have it everyday, so if i stopped eating it all the time would that help?
I dont do any exercise such as going to the gym or jogging, but i do take my partners dog for a walk everyday for at least an hour
We have a treadmill that hasnt been used in a while which is his dads so were going to try and get that working, as i dont really want to running in the village because i dont want anyone to see me run!!! thats how bad i think of my self lol

Yes I think if you cut down on meat, it would definitely help. I've noticed, as a pescetarian, my digestion has improved drastically as well. Meat like ham and chicken isn't bad once in a while but digests a lot slower than other plant-based foods. Walking an hour a day is good but it's good to increase your intensity like jogging for while to increase the heart rate and metabolism a bit. A treadmill is a great idea, I use one in my university all the time.
This ebook Green Thickies 7 DAY DIET PLAN will take the guess work out of losing weight for you. Now you can incorporate filling green smoothies into a diet plan that is proven to help you lose weight and make an immediate improvement on your health.
Spark People is a useful website. My YouFit coach had me make an account. It's free, you can log the foods you eat, and there are even meal plans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff