take my mouth off
literally

and please i don't no please i can't go to the dentist
they're gonna kill me with more extreme procedures of advocating my pain
i think all my teeth are dead already
because before like the first time it was really bad
it hurt to no end

it's not that i'm used to it hurting but i don't even know anymore
it's just like, when it hurts it hurts (right now they hurt as a crying b***h)

i'm told to brush my teeth daily, every time by my mom
and that will make it better and stop the decay
but doesn't my situation mean i need to see the dentist no matter what
i mean look at my teeth

i'm really scared for later on
they're loose, brittle, and filled with black

Mega Cutie-Pie

weg eggnog
there's holes and black stuff
i wish i could at least take the black bits off
scrape it from the roots?? dang it really hurts
sometimes it's so painful i want just to
take my mouth off
literally

and please i don't no please i can't go to the dentist
they're gonna kill me with more extreme procedures of advocating my pain
i think all my teeth are dead already
because before like the first time it was really bad
it hurt to no end

it's not that i'm used to it hurting but i don't even know anymore
it's just like, when it hurts it hurts (right now they hurt as a crying b***h)

i'm told to brush my teeth daily, every time by my mom
and that will make it better and stop the decay
but doesn't my situation mean i need to see the dentist no matter what
i mean look at my teeth

i'm really scared for later on
they're loose, brittle, and filled with black

If you can see black you need a root canal and probably a crown dunno what cost of dental is there but its pretty expensive heere like 1200 for the root canal 1200 for the crown
See a doc to becuse i have that problem and mine feel apart and craked all that kind of crude well found out dibeaties can case it so if can have it chaked out and have them chake your calsuim levels as well just an idea
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
the sooner you go to the dentist the better. you'll save yourself hurting later if you get it over with now. it's less expensive to get a crown than to get a tooth implant. and tooth implants take like a year to do, whereas a crown can be done in two visits. then you can start with a clean slate and take better care of your teeth! remember to floss in addition to brushing. and use one of those anti-cavity mouth washes that has fluoride in it

Lunatic

SIiceofPie
the sooner you go to the dentist the better. you'll save yourself hurting later if you get it over with now. it's less expensive to get a crown than to get a tooth implant. and tooth implants take like a year to do, whereas a crown can be done in two visits. then you can start with a clean slate and take better care of your teeth! remember to floss in addition to brushing. and use one of those anti-cavity mouth washes that has fluoride in it
but isn't fluoride bad for you
i need toothpaste that doesn't contain flouride

and i don't know about getting my teeth done
i'm going to have to talk to my mom about it again
cheesus

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
weg eggnog
SIiceofPie

cheesus

It's good for your teeth, but don't swallow it. You spit it out anyway.
I forgot to say that you need to brush twice a day because plaque hardens every 12 hours.
Also get an electric toothbrush. You can find them pretty cheap. And brush for at least a minute. Time urself...

Yeah ask ur mom again. Tell her it'll be less expensive to fix it now rather than later when it's worse. Actually it's good to go to the dentist every 6 months to get the plaque scraped off that u cant do yourself and prevent cavities, but ik that's expensive. i just think it saves money in the long run.

uhm dont b scared of the dentist k. they put anesthetic so u dont feel pain.

Lunatic

SIiceofPie
weg eggnog
SIiceofPie

cheesus

It's good for your teeth, but don't swallow it. You spit it out anyway.
I forgot to say that you need to brush twice a day because plaque hardens every 12 hours.
Also get an electric toothbrush. You can find them pretty cheap. And brush for at least a minute. Time urself...

Yeah ask ur mom again. Tell her it'll be less expensive to fix it now rather than later when it's worse. Actually it's good to go to the dentist every 6 months to get the plaque scraped off that u cant do yourself and prevent cavities, but ik that's expensive. i just think it saves money in the long run.

uhm dont b scared of the dentist k. they put anesthetic so u dont feel pain.

it's bad because it not only kills the bacteria, but also kills the teeth along with it

i actually have one of those now
my mom bought it

thank you pie

Professional Genius

Wikipedia page on Dental caries. The thing to note here is that caries is caused by acids produced when bacteria eat carbohydrates. I think you've heard that sugar is bad for your teeth, but white sugar isn't the only type of sugar there is. Fructose and glucose are also included here.

A dentist will be needed to fix what's wrong right now, and you should take the pain and the cost if you are at all able to because you will have pain anyway, and if you're unlucky you might get a serious infection. However, reducing your carbs in the future should prevent (entirely or partly, depending on level of reduction) future holes.

Since you're saying that you don't want to use a toothpaste with flouride in it, you can do some research on Sodium bicarbonate. I've never looked very closely at it myself, but I've heard a lot of people using toothpastes with this in it, rather than flouride, so it might be worth looking into!

Lunatic

zieLiz
Wikipedia page on Dental caries. The thing to note here is that caries is caused by acids produced when bacteria eat carbohydrates. I think you've heard that sugar is bad for your teeth, but white sugar isn't the only type of sugar there is. Fructose and glucose are also included here.

A dentist will be needed to fix what's wrong right now, and you should take the pain and the cost if you are at all able to because you will have pain anyway, and if you're unlucky you might get a serious infection. However, reducing your carbs in the future should prevent (entirely or partly, depending on level of reduction) future holes.

Since you're saying that you don't want to use a toothpaste with flouride in it, you can do some research on Sodium bicarbonate. I've never looked very closely at it myself, but I've heard a lot of people using toothpastes with this in it, rather than flouride, so it might be worth looking into!

ah okay you're right;;;;;;;
thank you so much;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas