Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
I will also be doing the 60 day insanity and some normal exersizes (ie. push-ups sit-ups and squats)

I see c:
Right now I'm doing small exercise routines. I do squats, and then sit ups for three minutes straight, then stretches and pushups.
My diet isn't all that great since I don't have an income t buy my own groceries.. but I plan on eating mostly fruits and veggies, with a lean meat for dinner. I do, however, refrain from drinking any sugary beverages. :3
I've lost 3 pounds so far.
You should add some burpees into yor normal exersize its a full body work out! Diet is hard my parents dont like buying the healthiest of meals.. But I eat no sweets, no soda/ coffee/ tea or candy! Only water and I feel AMAZINg almost a year of no sugary drinks! Congrats on the three pounds many more to come! I have to wait for my shoes I dont want to get shin splints again :c
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
I will also be doing the 60 day insanity and some normal exersizes (ie. push-ups sit-ups and squats)

I see c:
Right now I'm doing small exercise routines. I do squats, and then sit ups for three minutes straight, then stretches and pushups.
My diet isn't all that great since I don't have an income t buy my own groceries.. but I plan on eating mostly fruits and veggies, with a lean meat for dinner. I do, however, refrain from drinking any sugary beverages. :3
You should add some burpees into yor normal exersize its a full body work out! Diet is hard my parents dont like buying the healthiest of meals.. But I eat no sweets, no soda/ coffee/ tea or candy! Only water and I feel AMAZINg almost a year of no sugary drinks! Congrats on the three pounds many more to come! I have to wait for my shoes I dont want to get shin splints again :c

Yeah I know. Same here. I've been trying to convince them that a healthy lifestyle is so much better but no one will listen to me. I'll be getting my own place around April. So dieting, or rather, changing my lifestyle, will be much easier for me. 3nodding
My body is so sore from my workouts.. it feels great. x3
Weighing myself in two days.. Hopefully I'll see at least a little results. sweatdrop
[ Suicidal Slinky ]

Are you still going to be a part of this? 3nodding

Generous Millionaire

Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job

I see c:

Yeah I know. Same here. I've been trying to convince them that a healthy lifestyle is so much better but no one will listen to me. I'll be getting my own place around April. So dieting, or rather, changing my lifestyle, will be much easier for me. 3nodding
My body is so sore from my workouts.. it feels great. x3
Very luck I still have two years but As log as I'm semi healthy thats all that matters :p
My hip pops when I work out so its a bit painful but i will live I love working out to much!

8,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Start Weight: 215.8 on Jan 29th
Current Weight: 212.6 on Feb 5th
Current Height: 5' 7
Goal: 160 to start with... my healthy range is from 128-160. All my life I've usually been between 160-170 until I had my two babies. I'm trying to get healthy for them and myself. <3

I'm currently doing weight watchers and exercising at the gym or bike path. I've been taking spinning classes at the gym, which is a lot of fun and a great way to burn calories. Other than that I'm just trying to be healthier. I hope we all reach our goals! <3

Generous Millionaire

sapphii
Goal: 160 to start with... my healthy range is from 128-160. All my life I've usually been between 160-170 until I had my two babies. I'm trying to get healthy for them and myself. <3

I'm currently doing weight watchers and exercising at the gym or bike path. I've been taking spinning classes at the gym, which is a lot of fun and a great way to burn calories. Other than that I'm just trying to be healthier. I hope we all reach our goals! <3
Omg. I want to take a Spinning class so bad @-@ they look amazing
Don't forget to work on cardio. Pushups and situps may work on arms and abs, but cardio (jogging, biking etc) works out the heart.
I'll update the information tomorrow. ^-^ glad to see a couple new people post.

I've been so busy lately, otherwise I would be posting more often.
<3 good luck to you all.

8,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
sapphii

Omg. I want to take a Spinning class so bad @-@ they look amazing

They are really fun! I was the type of person who would always join a gym and then lose interest really fast and stop going. Now that I've tried spinning though, I absolutely love it! Its hard work, but it keeps you interested the whole time. I'm so glad I've found something that I really like. You should definitely try it out! ^_~
I updated the info, guys. I lost 5 pounds ^^

How's everyone's exercise and weight loss coming along?

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hey, I was 149lbs at my heaviest, and now i'm down to 132.5... my journey is a little bit different than what you guys will be doing.

Anyway, tips about weighing yourself, do it once a week. And 4 days before and during your period your weight will likely fluctuate. I don't weigh myself during that time... but if you do, make sure to not take too much stock in it, your period just likes to mess up your system.

8,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Naked Bystander
I updated the info, guys. I lost 5 pounds ^^

How's everyone's exercise and weight loss coming along?

Hey there! At my most recent weigh in I am now 206.6! Wooohoo
good luck and congratulations on getting started!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff