Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome All. <3

Please feel free to come in and chat!

To start, I'd like to explain my current situation and goals.
I'm overweight. Plain and simple. I'm sick of feeling disgusted with myself, So I am making this thread in hopes of achieving something. And, perhaps, I can help others just like me.
I'm female. I weigh 215 pounds and I am 5 foot 4 inches. I don't have money for a gym, so everything I do to lose weight will have to be done at home, or on the go.

Every Week,
I will keep my progress updated here in this thread, along with a "before" picture of my body. I will add the details of what I did every in between period. Please keep in mind that the first pictures won't be pretty. I have stretch marks (due to gaining a lot of weight in a short amount of time) and I'm not in shape at all. But I'm doing this to show others how I look and to hopefully show progress later on in the thread.

Rules;
1. Be nice. No spam or rude comments.
2. Gaia ToS.
3. If you plan on being part of the weekly updates, you must participate and keep me up to date so I can keep the information up to date. sweatdrop (see below)

I plan on keeping track of anyone else's progress that wants me to. They can provide pictures to go with their weekly updates so that others may gain inspiration to lose weight as well. ^-^

Here goes.
Week One: 2/1/2013
Current weight: 215 pounds
Goal: 160 pounds
What it looks like: [x]

Starting out, I only exercised every other day. But now,
I'm really starting to like the way it makes me feel.
I'm less depressed, and I get myself motivated easier.

Week Two: 2/8/2013
Current weight: 210 pounds (I lost!)
Others who join me. <3

[ Suicidal Slinky ]
Current Weight:
Current Height:
Goal:
Progress pictures:

Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Current weight: 134
Current Height: 5'4''
Goal: 118
Progress pictures:

sapphii
Current weight: 212.6
Current height: 5'7''
Goal: 160
Progress pictures:
Inspirational quotes and photos. <3

-eventually will be putting things I come across on the internet that inspires me to keep going-
Extra Space. <3
Hi, I'm coming back to Gaia for the first time in a LONG time and I wanted to say that I'll join you, and help support you smile
[ Suicidal Slinky ]
Hi, I'm coming back to Gaia for the first time in a LONG time and I wanted to say that I'll join you, and help support you smile

Hello! ^-^ Great. It's so nice to already have some support. Did you want to be part of the weekly update?
Naked Bystander
[ Suicidal Slinky ]

Hello! ^-^ Great. It's so nice to already have some support. Did you want to be part of the weekly update?

Sure, I'll even try to post updates of my own smile

Generous Millionaire

I would like to join you as well my running shoes are finally coming and ill update weekly with pics
[ Suicidal Slinky ]
Naked Bystander
[ Suicidal Slinky ]

Sure, I'll even try to post updates of my own smile

Okay. c: I'll be needing your height, weight, target weight, and if you prefer, a weekly picture. I'll be adding you to the list once I have all your information. ^^
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
I would like to join you as well my running shoes are finally coming and ill update weekly with pics

Ok :3 I'll add you to my list! I need your current weight, height, and your goal weight.
I'm so excited to be starting. <3

Generous Millionaire

Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job

Ok :3 I'll add you to my list! I need your current weight, height, and your goal weight.
Weight 134 Height 5'4 Goal 118
And i will take a picture in a bit c:
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job

Awesome! c:
I added your information.
Do you plan on doing anything besides running?

Generous Millionaire

Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Naked Bystander
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job

Awesome! c:
I added your information.
Do you plan on doing anything besides running?
I will also be doing the 60 day insanity and some normal exersizes (ie. push-ups sit-ups and squats)
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
I will also be doing the 60 day insanity and some normal exersizes (ie. push-ups sit-ups and squats)

I see c:
Right now I'm doing small exercise routines. I do squats, and then sit ups for three minutes straight, then stretches and pushups.
My diet isn't all that great since I don't have an income t buy my own groceries.. but I plan on eating mostly fruits and veggies, with a lean meat for dinner. I do, however, refrain from drinking any sugary beverages. :3
I've lost 3 pounds so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces