Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

does this mean im losing weight?? im trying to lose belly fat also chubby face but noticed my double chin is gone

my belly fat is still here however...

Shy Fatcat

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Yep πŸ’— if you find your facial features have changed, that's a sign of significant weight loss. I'm with you, still can't wait for the day my belly fat is gone. I'm trying to get down to my collarbone weight. (130, 5'3) 😊

Shy Fatcat

Oneitis
Yep πŸ’— if you find your facial features have changed, that's a sign of significant weight loss. I'm with you, still can't wait for the day my belly fat is gone. I'm trying to get down to my collarbone weight. (130, 5'3) 😊
Omg thank you. ☺️ bellyfat is the last fat you will lose but each day im getting closer i cant wait for my collar bones to fully pop up.

Shy Fatcat

Oneitis
Omg thank you. ☺️ bellyfat is the last fat you will lose but each day im getting closer i cant wait for my collar bones to fully pop up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff