Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/14/14 Time: ~ 2:00 PM (PST)

I am oh so sore! Starting a new routine is kicking my butt. Today my shoulders/back are sore, tomorrow will probably be my legs. Tomorrow is my hour of cardio sweatdrop (BRING IT). I weigh myself in the morning as well as taking a front and side picture (forgot to last week). I need to also measure my neck, waist, and hips.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,426/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 96oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour 20 minutes of strength training
yum_puddi 20 minutes of cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [](Buying my chewables by the weekend)
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry I had to eat more since I was under 1,200 haha. Apparently I need 1,200-1,500 calories
I should be able to work out tomorrow! But I prolly won't because I'll be working all day and when I get home, I'll have my lil bro to look after. But still. My leg is not death anymore. Mildly sore in certain movements but I'll be going easy until I'm in the clear.

Thanks to all who wished well. And stretch your shins! You just have to sit on your knees with your legs together and try to draw the alphabet with your big toes. =_= but even that hurts.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy
I should be able to work out tomorrow! But I prolly won't because I'll be working all day and when I get home, I'll have my lil bro to look after. But still. My leg is not death anymore. Mildly sore in certain movements but I'll be going easy until I'm in the clear.

Thanks to all who wished well. And stretch your shins! You just have to sit on your knees with your legs together and try to draw the alphabet with your big toes. =_= but even that hurts.

I'm glad you are doing better! I would give it another day to completely heal. That sitting stretch is actually used in Yoga and you are right it is very useful (though never had to draw with my toes). whee

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | -456 out of 1550 (will eat more today, had a light breakfast)

Exercise | 20 minutes kickboxing; 20 minutes circuit training.

Water Intake | 56 oz.

Steps Taken | ~50

Did you take the Pill? | not yet.

Did you take (2) Mets? | not yet.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | not yet.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

I haven't worked out in almost a week. Decided to n** that in the bud this morning. Kicked a** doing some major cardio & incorporated some weights. I keep forgetting that I have a 5k this coming Saturday so it's a TERRIBLE idea to slip up now. x____x;;

I'm doing a 14-day (2-week) detox of sugar/carbs. n.n Halloween will be the day I let loose a bit, because I know I'll have a lot going on & I'm going to enjoy the party. Nonetheless, I can do great from now until then. I hate going without exercise for more than a couple of days--I start to feel fatter & just ew. Hopefully that won't happen again. Been kinda off track since I got back home, then studying (cramming) for these exams makes me wanna snack, which is the bulk of my calories these days.

I switched birth control pills because I could no longer afford to shell out for the name brand. x.x; I'm on Sprintec now, & I SWEAR da shiet makes me hungry ! Although I've been on it for a couple of weeks, & that side effect has changed to nausea. So now I don't feel like eating when I take it. I'm so confused. So far that's the only side effect I have, & I hope my body will adjust by the start of the next pack.

Alrightie ! I'm going to study for an exam I have tonight, but I'll be back to update my totals. x3 I need to start working out & posting in the morning, I feel great. The green tea is really helping my body, too ! It's so funny that I'm running into so many books & articles that suggest using dandelion tea, so I will eventually try that, too.

Be back soon !!

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

Super-duper saved this post for future reference ! D8 I'm going to the store this weekend to stock up again, & will take this with me so I can try this out ! Thanks for sharing !

Let's do autumn prizes, & then the week of Halloween do those prizes ! n.n I'll even switch out the current gold prizes & use the gold to help purchase the items. Any items that you have in mind already?

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Super-duper saved this post for future reference ! D8 I'm going to the store this weekend to stock up again, & will take this with me so I can try this out ! Thanks for sharing !

Let's do autumn prizes, & then the week of Halloween do those prizes ! n.n I'll even switch out the current gold prizes & use the gold to help purchase the items. Any items that you have in mind already?

Birth Control pills, or any medication in general. Never be afraid of off brand products. I met someone who distributes all the medications and they are the exact same! Only difference is the name and prices. When I was taking Thyroid medications I went from $20 a bottle to $4 because I stopped name brand items. Unfortunately, I can no longer take BC pills due to my health. Boo.

Autumn sounds great! I looked into them a bit yesterday and will look more today.
Autumn Glory/ Thank you letter for Nov 2007. ~3.5B so it would be a first place prize. I love the leaves! I actually already bought one as of yesterday too just in case you wanted to use it.
As for Halloween, I have an extra candy corn astra. ;D

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/15/14 Time: ~ 3 PM (PST)

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,525/1,540 calories (I had to eat extra because of burning 500 calories)
yum_puddi 96oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour of cardio
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry STILL HUNGRY gonk scream My tummy is a void today.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Calories | 864 out of 1550

Exercise | 30 minute walk.

Water Intake | 40 oz.

Steps Taken | ~6628

Did you take the Pill? | not yet.

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

- - -

Nothing much to say today. c: Will update at the end of the day.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/16/14 Time: ~ 1 PM (PST)

Decided to make today a rest day since the little monster woke up at 3 AM. I am beyond exhausted. She was wide awake the whole time. I just...I don't understand why she woke up so early.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,492/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry
The universe is against me. I was gonna be back on track today, but wound up needing to flea bomb my house. I'm stuck at my moms with my newly groomed and bathed pooch.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/17/14 Time: ~3:16 PM (PST)

Today was pay day~ money money money~ and also grocery day, so minus $ from Costco. gonk
Tomorrow will minus more since I need fruits and veggies for juicing!

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,072/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 72oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour 20 minutes of strength training
yum_puddi 20 minutes of cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x](Finally got the chewables!)
yum_puddi Protein [x](Need to buy more, so expensive)

yum_strawberry I hope everyone is doing well, keep up the good work! Also, to those who have not posted in awhile, don't give up! You can do it! We are all here for you. You are all my motivation for keeping strong.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Calories | 1088 out of 1550

Exercise | N+TC (Zoom In 5 w| Skylar Diggins; Total Adrenaline)

Water Intake | 112 oz.

Steps Taken | ~3224

Did you take the Pill? | unfortunately. xD

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

- - -

I'm participating in a 3-mile walk for breast cancer awareness tomorrow morning. c: I'm kinda nervous--it's my first official walk/run. Gotta get up early, that's my only qualm. On a Saturday morning ! xD Ah well. I'm doing this particular walk for the memory of my aunt, who passed from an aggressive form in 2010. Still tough to think about, but I know she's at peace & I hope that one day some progress will be made in discovering a cure (though I won't go on about my conspiracy theories about that >3>;;).

Today I decided to focus on strength training since tomorrow will be solely cardio. Did Nike+ Training Club. They added a neat little warm-up workout that's only 5 minutes, but will really bring your heart rate up & make you sweat a bit ! I followed it using Total Adrenaline, where I found out I could actually hold a plank for a full minute now ! Progress ! xD !

Welp, hopefully I can report back with some photos tomorrow. c: Great job posting guise ! Keep up the great work, because holding yourself accountable is always the first step to success.

MissaAmazin

So what are we doing for the holiday? I've got this thread and another I'm planning to donate to and I'm shuffling through items in my inventory that I don't mind getting rid of, or am willing to relunctantly give up. Would it be easier to sell them and donate the gold? Are there any themes we're gonna focus on. And how many people are actually still a part of this thread?

Loads of questions out of the blue, I know.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

I'm participating in a 3-mile walk for breast cancer awareness tomorrow morning. c: I'm kinda nervous--it's my first official walk/run. Gotta get up early, that's my only qualm. On a Saturday morning ! xD Ah well. I'm doing this particular walk for the memory of my aunt, who passed from an aggressive form in 2010. Still tough to think about, but I know she's at peace & I hope that one day some progress will be made in discovering a cure (though I won't go on about my conspiracy theories about that >3>;;).

Today I decided to focus on strength training since tomorrow will be solely cardio. Did Nike+ Training Club. They added a neat little warm-up workout that's only 5 minutes, but will really bring your heart rate up & make you sweat a bit ! I followed it using Total Adrenaline, where I found out I could actually hold a plank for a full minute now ! Progress ! xD !

Welp, hopefully I can report back with some photos tomorrow. c: Great job posting guise ! Keep up the great work, because holding yourself accountable is always the first step to success.

Oh that sounds fun! I get to do a 5k as well, but in November. My aunt's company is holding one for Type 1 Diabetes, but I made sure to donate to my gym for Breast Cancer by buying a pink shirt. They are trying to raise $5,000 per gym location. Good luck on your walk! I want updates on how it was. I'm sorry for yours and your family's loss, that is something I can not imagine. I'm sure she would be super proud of you for doing the walk.

Congrats! I remember when I could not hold a plank for a minute...Thanks to muscle building it is a lot easier now. Keep up the awesome work.

YUS PICTUREZ emotion_kirakira

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
A Crime of Whimsy

The holidays there's nothing really planned thread-wise, other than participants updating their progress & closing out the year with their goals (whether they accomplished them or not). There's the gold pot, which was supposed to be reserved for the top participants according to posting & progress, but since so many have dwindled away, I'm unsure what to do right now. It's also expected though, since many aren't focused on fitness during the holidays. The thread was more active during pivotal months. Hopefully activity will pick up, but if not, I'll have to come up with a game plan. I hate doing activity checks since I don't want anyone to feel obligated to post, but it's something I'll keep in mind for the coming week.

You can do whichever you'd like. x3 Prizes are more likely to focus on themes related to the holidays now. For October, the next week will have autumn themed prizes, the last week will have Halloween type prizes. Something similar will be done for November & December.

n.n Hope that answers everything!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces