Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/11/14 Time: ~ 4:33 PM (PST)

Today is a rest day for me and it turns out we won't be able to go to the beach. Boo..

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,509/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 40oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry Just overall not a good day
So I don't wanna take a third day off of exercise, but after working out yesterday, my muscles, especially the ones in my legs, are aching. I do a lot of walking at work and my legs were sore the whole time. Can I still do cardio tonight, or should I let them rest for today?

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/12/14 Time: ~2:43 PM (PST)

I have been sluggish the past two days because Mr.Iamsore decided to take them off. Working out has become my norm and not going to the gym makes me moody. I ended up going over in calories today and just sit around. Very displeased with this weekend.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,783/1,540 calories (went over)
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry
So I might have shin splints... Which makes my form of working out a probable no no. Extremely depressed right now.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy
So I might have shin splints... Which makes my form of working out a probable no no. Extremely depressed right now.

I know nothing of shin splints. Will they heal? Will you be ok?

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Weekly Challenge for 1o.12 - 1o.18 | embrace techology ! join a new website, app, etc. or add your fellow fitnesseers to any social network / app for added support. c: Report back & let us know which one you tried & how you thought it fit with your goals (or didn't).

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 46o out of 1550

Exercise | none yet.

Water Intake | 40 oz.

Steps Taken | ~12 (I just woke up, lolz).

Did you take the Pill? | rant about this Pill in a minnit.

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | not yet.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

Alright, I'm baaaaack. biggrin Let's try to stay on track this time !

Well I checked the scale last week, & I didn't gain (thankfully!) but I didn't lose, either. But that's fine, because I'd rather maintain after having a crazy weekend than gain. I ate wayyy bad this weekend, & I'm afraid of getting on the scale this week. :"/ I need to detox from all the salt & sugar, hnnnng. My mom told me to drink dandelion tea. I have some green tea, I hope that will help. I'm also just going to drink tons of water & sweat it out for about 5 sessions this week.

I'd like to take a moment & thank Smutty for keeping up with point totals for me this week ! n.n I have two exams left to take, but it is so helpful to have a second eye here. That way, I don't want to keep prolonging prizes. Ugh, the marketplace is out of control & I haven't been buying / selling lately. >____>; So there are gold-only prizes this week until I can work up moar goldz. Crazy how a bill is what a mil was. -le sigh.-

Alright, I'll be back later to update totals.

l Aarika l

I will be okay but in agony. It's my weight that I worry about. If I can't get to a gym or a bike, I can kiss exercising good by because there a few low impact exercises available to me. On top of that, a bike might not work either but I'm willing to give it a try. My job is 90% walking which hurts. But if I tape my leg I should be fine. While relaxed I should ice it and I gotta pick up something for inflammation. The meds I have now are just for pain.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Weekly Challenge for 1o.12 - 1o.18 | embrace techology ! join a new website, app, etc. or add your fellow fitnesseers to any social network / app for added support. c: Report back & let us know which one you tried & how you thought it fit with your goals (or didn't).

It was some what recent for me but I have been using MyFitnessPal for 51 days now and love it. It has become very helpful with counting my intake in not only calories, but also sugars, fats, sodium, etc. When it comes to cardio it has everything with a estimate on how much calories you burned. As for weight training, it is hard to calculate how much calories you burn so I always add those activities to my note. If anyone else has it I would love you add you on my list as well. This site can also be used as an app, but I prefer it on my laptop.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

I will be okay but in agony. It's my weight that I worry about. If I can't get to a gym or a bike, I can kiss exercising good by because there a few low impact exercises available to me. On top of that, a bike might not work either but I'm willing to give it a try. My job is 90% walking which hurts. But if I tape my leg I should be fine. While relaxed I should ice it and I gotta pick up something for inflammation. The meds I have now are just for pain.

I am not a doctor, but I know that aleve and advil both help inflammation (I have inflammation daily because of Lupus). A more healthier approach is taking in Omega-3. Fish oil/Krill oil pills. But if you are like me and can not take pills the following also have Omega-3 : Kale, Spinach, Flaxseed, Walnut, Pumpkin Seed, Avocado. Unfortunately, I do not know how much of those are needed to equal the same amount as pills. If you can't start losing weight with exercise the other approach for the time being would be lifestyle. Which includes your nutrition. I have seen a difference in myself when it comes to changing my foods. Example would be drinks. I only drink water and sometimes coconut water and green tea. Soda, juice, alcohol are extremely rare for me. Just cutting those alone made me lose weight. I really hope you heal up soon so you are back on track. I'm rooting for you!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Alright, I'm baaaaack. biggrin Let's try to stay on track this time !

Well I checked the scale last week, & I didn't gain (thankfully!) but I didn't lose, either. But that's fine, because I'd rather maintain after having a crazy weekend than gain. I ate wayyy bad this weekend, & I'm afraid of getting on the scale this week. :"/ I need to detox from all the salt & sugar, hnnnng. My mom told me to drink dandelion tea. I have some green tea, I hope that will help. I'm also just going to drink tons of water & sweat it out for about 5 sessions this week.

I'd like to take a moment & thank Smutty for keeping up with point totals for me this week ! n.n I have two exams left to take, but it is so helpful to have a second eye here. That way, I don't want to keep prolonging prizes. Ugh, the marketplace is out of control & I haven't been buying / selling lately. >____>; So there are gold-only prizes this week until I can work up moar goldz. Crazy how a bill is what a mil was. -le sigh.-

Alright, I'll be back later to update totals.

Welcome back! Green tea does detox you! I'm guilty of not drinking it daily, but I detox with something else daily. I juice my daily needed veggies with a touch of fruits: kale, cucumber, ginger, celery, lime, and apples.
Marketplace is poopie! If you ever have a theme for prizes let me know! I'd be more than happy to help on the weeks you need assistance. Of course on those weeks I will ask to be taken off the point system so it is fair to others. whee

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/13/14 Time: ~ 3:23 PM (PST)

Today is awesome because I finally got back to the gym after two days off. I am a burst of energy! Turns out they have Fish Oil in chewables. That is my next thing to buy.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,257/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 96oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour of strength training (new routine)
yum_puddi 20 minutes of cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry
Sorry for spamming the thread! I have 4 posts in a row!

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

n.n Why thank you !~ heart Ahh, I was hoping green tea would do the trick ! The kind that you told me about, I ended up receiving quite a few bags in a grab bag from my last convention ! I would actually LOVE to do a juicing detox. I'm not very fond of veggies, tho. ; 3; How do the juices taste?

& that is so nice of you to offer !! emotion_kirakira I'm going to brainstorm some ideas for prizes & check the Marketplace today. x3 Hopefully I can get back in the swing of Gaia & catch up with this inflation tomfoolery.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
A Crime of Whimsy

; 3; omgosh, what happened?? I certainly hope you feel well soon & are able to be active soon enough. We're always here for support if you need it. heart

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

n.n Why thank you !~ heart Ahh, I was hoping green tea would do the trick ! The kind that you told me about, I ended up receiving quite a few bags in a grab bag from my last convention ! I would actually LOVE to do a juicing detox. I'm not very fond of veggies, tho. ; 3; How do the juices taste?

& that is so nice of you to offer !! emotion_kirakira I'm going to brainstorm some ideas for prizes & check the Marketplace today. x3 Hopefully I can get back in the swing of Gaia & catch up with this inflation tomfoolery.

Juicing is good since you are not fond of veggies. Usually a fruit or carrots are added to make them sweet and less grassy. The one I make is actually pretty good! Make sure you don't add too much ginger though.
3(6)* leaves of Kale
1/4(1/2)* of a lime (rind cut off)
1/2(1)* a cucumber
1/4-1/2(1/2-1)* inch of ginger (skin cut off)
2(4)* sticks of celery
1/2(1)* a green apple
*(I halved the recipe to what I drink, but you can make a whole serving if desired. I share mine with the fiance, but I also intake veggies in my meals regularly as well)
Make sure you mix this after juicing because it separates after a few minutes.
ALSO, don't chug! Take sips. It is usually good to have these on an empty tummy so you can absorb the nutrients better. Wait 20 minutes before eating, or if you ate before juicing, wait 2 hours.

Well why don't we do Halloween themed prizes for the rest of the month? Or add a Fall theme in between the two? I can help you look for some items. I also have a few (I think).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff