Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Committee Staff Raider

3,700 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Overstocked 200
I've been affected by this for some time now. It all started when I was about eight or nine. My babysitter told me what happens to your body when you die. It literally scared me for life. To this day I have no idea why she said those things to me. My fear Is kinda like being afraid of the dark. You don't know whats there and you don't know whats going to happen. I don't have any money or insurance to seek professional help, so I'm coming to you guys for advice. Have any of you gaians had the same problem I have? If so how did you get over your fear? Positive feed back please...

Quotable Poster

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Erikku_93

What did she/he tell u because everyone tells a child something different... if they told u what they told me then I would try to love life a bit more xD life is too short ~sadly emo ~ to live it in fear of dying... i like to go for walks when i am down or i write it down... it can help with ur emotional stress or worries with ur fears and I know that it might sound childish but i am scared of the dark and i never really grew out of it... I usually have a crack in my curtains for a little bit of light to relax me at night... maybe a nightlight can help or u can do whut i do smile Also, talk to somebody... like a relative or a close friend ~someone u trust~ about ur fears
Erikku_93
I've been affected by this for some time now. It all started when I was about eight or nine. My babysitter told me what happens to your body when you die. It literally scared me for life. To this day I have no idea why she said those things to me. My fear Is kinda like being afraid of the dark. You don't know whats there and you don't know whats going to happen. I don't have any money or insurance to seek professional help, so I'm coming to you guys for advice. Have any of you gaians had the same problem I have? If so how did you get over your fear? Positive feed back please...

There is nothing in the dark so nothing will happen.
And whatever happens to your body won't matter since you'll be dead anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff