Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klarksmen's King

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I seem to have a flat stomach and I've even developed a small visibility of abs just below my pecs but my lower belly is still being a little b***h. I have sort of a gut , very small . My v-line is visible when I tighten my abs but when I release them I still have that gut ESPECIALLY when I sit down.

I've tried a lot of exercises ( Though i'll admit I'm not constant ) but i'll be sore for one day and the next be fine.. Its like my gut is trolling me.

lol , Any recommendations ? I'll make sure to be persistent this time

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
You have to diet that last little bit of fat away

Divine Zealot

Assuming you're a male, the abdomen area tends to be the one the body holds onto the hardest. It doesn't really want to lose it for survival reasons.

It'll go away, you merely have to be more persistent. Calorie deficit.
It's important to remember that you cannot spot reduce fat.

And yes, assuming that you're male, your body will want to store fat in the area of your abdomen.

Also, everyone will get skin rolls when they hunch their back.

If you want to lower your overall body fat percentage, cardio it up and go running.

However, if you want to have visible muscles, they need to be there in the first place; bulk up those muscles, feed them well, then cut the fat with cardio and eating clean.

I hope this helps? Good luck!
sweatdrop You cannot target one specific spot of fat. And your stomach is your bodies favorite place to store fat... so it is going to take a lot of work to get rid of it. Then again... most power lifters have pecs with a chubby stomach... something to think about.

Newbie Noob

You can do v-ups, leg raisers, squats, wall sits or any exercise that tightens your lower abs. Also bench press can help.
If you have a job that involves sitting a lot that can attribute to that little pudge. Running and eating clean is a big help to loosing that too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff