Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with 3 Bowls Deep

So, last November I weighed at my heaviest 230 lbs. Lost 20 lbs by December and took a hiatus due to court dates/school/etc. June 19th I made a lifestyle change instead of a diet to a low carb food habit and exercise routine of 3x a week an hour each time. Now, August 17th, I weigh in at 179. I'm so happy I could cry but I figured I would share my success with everyone. I have 29 to go before I'm at my goal. Then I will see where I want to go from there.
Also, I didn't just gain this weight from being a pig, I gained this weight from severe side effects of Implanon and my glucose intolerance. I'm just really happy I corrected it smile
And now I can be confident when I go visit my boyfriend in two months ^_^
Congratulations on losing weight! The lifestyle change is a much, much more effective method of losing weight than some crappy fad diet that tells you to cut a portion of your body's essential macronutrients! The best part? You're probably not going to pig out as soon as you reach your goal weight and gain it all back, plus some!

If you want to set another goal, make it to get an awesome squatter's butt. Because if you don't focus on your a**, no one will.

l_Shamrock_l
Congratulations on losing weight! The lifestyle change is a much, much more effective method of losing weight than some crappy fad diet that tells you to cut a portion of your body's essential macronutrients! The best part? You're probably not going to pig out as soon as you reach your goal weight and gain it all back, plus some!

If you want to set another goal, make it to get an awesome squatter's butt. Because if you don't focus on your a**, no one will.
Oh gosh, squats are so hard lol. I do wall sits and I have a huge a** already because I'm italian (and its mostly muscle from my swim team days) but yeah, I've definitely gotten some stares which is funny for me because I rarely ever got that
xJessicaJynx
l_Shamrock_l

Oh gosh, squats are so hard lol. I do wall sits and I have a huge a** already because I'm italian (and its mostly muscle from my swim team days) but yeah, I've definitely gotten some stares which is funny for me because I rarely ever got that
If it's easy it's not going to benefit you. And believe me: There's a huge, massive difference between have a squat-butt and just having a big a**.

While we're on the topic of superficiality: Doing chest workouts will actually help make your boobs more perky too.

l_Shamrock_l
xJessicaJynx
l_Shamrock_l

If it's easy it's not going to benefit you. And believe me: There's a huge, massive difference between have a squat-butt and just having a big a**.

While we're on the topic of superficiality: Doing chest workouts will actually help make your boobs more perky too.
Yes but there is a swimmers a**, which are usually pretty nice because its muscle built from the water resistance and weight lifting to stay in shape on off season. Thats why I do wall sits now every day for 30 seconds 3x a day just to keep the shape.
And pffffft, I have perky boobs for the size I am, I think. But chest workouts are good nonetheless

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Good for you. You go girl! I hope I can reach my health goals as well. what exercises were you doing?

norakun91
Good for you. You go girl! I hope I can reach my health goals as well. what exercises were you doing?
Thank you smile I do a two mile run at the gym and then 30 minutes on the stair stepper and then about 5-10 minutes of light weight lifting to tone my muscles and on my off days (gym 3x a week, home workouts 2x a week) I do 50 situps (25 in morning and night) , 100 jumping jacks and try to do as long as I can of a wall sit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff