Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Capitalist

Hi there, I am Steph and I am wanting to lose weight.
Two years ago I was at my perfect fitness. Proper weight, amazing cardio, great strength/muscle/tone.
Then college started. Turning 21 didn't help either razz

I am hoping that I can get back to that place. I don't have a time frame or anything, but I do need to learn to be dedicated again. I slack all the time, I never exercise, and I sure as hell don't eat healthy!
So that is why I need you! Yes you! I want someone who is friendly, easy to talk with, and wanting the same goal. Which is basically to exercise on a regular basis and eat properly daily (prefer to talk to someone who is having a food diary like MFP or loseit)

So? What do ya say?

Versatile Kitten

Possibly interested! 4laugh
I'm 16 though and have never really been in shape, I guess. So I'm uncertain where I'll be going with an exercise routine and better eating habits.
I have until October to get into better shape because that's when I'll be going on vacation and I want to look superrrrr good in a bathing suit.
I doubt I can make it happen buuuuut it's worth a shot! Even though it's a short time frame..
I'm looking for someone to toss tips back and forth with and a better, more effective routine than what I have now.
Though I don't keep much track of what I eat.. I'd still like to start up a good routine and steady diet!
My problem is I sway away from routine and diet. It'd be cool to have someone there to help push me to stick to it!
I'd be interested 3nodding I do have a Lose It! account, so if you'd like to add me, go ahead! PM me if you want to exchange usernames/emails, whatever it is we need to friend each other. whee
I have a fitbit, I love it and it tracks a lot of my activity. I need someone to help keep me on track too. As I just finished my cold pizza lunch sad
COLFAXave
Hi there, I am Steph and I am wanting to lose weight.
Two years ago I was at my perfect fitness. Proper weight, amazing cardio, great strength/muscle/tone.
Then college started. Turning 21 didn't help either razz

I am hoping that I can get back to that place. I don't have a time frame or anything, but I do need to learn to be dedicated again. I slack all the time, I never exercise, and I sure as hell don't eat healthy!
So that is why I need you! Yes you! I want someone who is friendly, easy to talk with, and wanting the same goal. Which is basically to exercise on a regular basis and eat properly daily (prefer to talk to someone who is having a food diary like MFP or loseit)

So? What do ya say?

I'd love to be your fitness buddy I am looking actually to lose a lot of weight and need the motivation as well. We can motivate each other ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff