Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyo, basically I have two months to whip myself back into shape. Ive gone through the process of losing the weight but unfortunately over the long winter I've gotten back into bad habits eating and exercise wise.
I'm starting this very day to watch what I eat again and I try to walk as often as possible, and I'll be running again very soon.

I'm looking for some tips and tricks on how to trim back off that excess body fat though from problematic areas ie. Butt, tummy and my upper arm area.
I'm open for ALL suggestions.
Share any reps/routines you have that work for you. I tire easily and have lower back problems so anything to avoid laying for too long helps.

I need a routine to get and stick to, im looking to start working on this three to four times a week again-

After all summer is coming smile Gotta make the swimsuit look good again sweatdrop
Well, there's no tricks and you can't spot reduce fat. There's only one thing that works, you have to be in a caloric deficit.

So eat less is pretty much what it boils down to.

As for reps and stuff, if you're looking for definition for most of your exercises just lift heavy enough to stay within the 8-12 rep range. If you're looking for muscle endurance, push ups, pull ups, and squats will do you wonders.

I could go into a lot more detail of this whole process but yeah, feeling a little lazy. So unless you really want it, then it's pretty easy to figure out on your own.
Start with one squat and then without your knees touching the ground and do 10 pushups. then get back up and do two squats, then 9 pushups etc. you should do at least 2 of them. I call them AWESOMES!!!!!!!!! You'll feel really sore the next day, but the more you do awesomes the easier it will get!!!
MoeMoePearl
Start with one squat and then without your knees touching the ground and do 10 pushups. then get back up and do two squats, then 9 pushups etc. you should do at least 2 of them. I call them AWESOMES!!!!!!!!! You'll feel really sore the next day, but the more you do awesomes the easier it will get!!!
This sounds like a good idea, a good variety and mixed up well.

I will make sure to give them a shot, thanks biggrin !!

Dapper Prophet

your height and weight would help

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
P90X is working well for me so far when it comes to toning up. (I presume you're trying to get in shape, not necessarily shed pounds). It might not work with your back problems, so I'd be careful. In fact, you might want to invest in a session or two with a trainer to make sure your routine isn't going to injure you.
MoeMoePearl

Hi I'm ally-wally !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!

Can we please be friends !!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me know !!!!!!!!

Ally-wally !!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items