Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
So , I work in a hospital/nursing home depending on what part of the campus ,I get floated to....Ladies ant gents the LES FLU!! has hit.

Its very interesting watching it slowly spread. Last week its one person ..now its two ...now its up to five people all in my hall way.

When the first person got sick ,I went out and got more multi-vitmen as well as vitemen C and some Calcium. I started to drink more water two days ago and right now I got a immune boosting tea by Yogi ...its some KOBOCHI < ---what ever tea. SOoooo good smells like melons.

I am going to try to get my sleep schedual undercontrol with melatonin so enough rest.

Also stalking up on soup incase of the inevitable D:

ANY TIPS OR THINGS I CAN TAKE TO NOT GET THE FLU ...which if I get the flu ..well that sucks but maybe it will help me get better faster

I DID GET THE FLU SHOT BUT IT DOES NOT COVER THIS STRAIN OF FLU !!
Er what's the les flu?
Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Practice good health habits.
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
D: I am aware of all that I'm unable to avoid sick people I'm thinkign immune boosters

Friendly Bookworm

Keep your distance from those infected or even just getting over it.

Always clean all surfaces with disinfectant (I keep wipes from the dollar store handy at work for this) and wash/sanitize yours hands often.

For a healthier boost, add some sliced citrus fruit to your water and drink. You get your immune boost in your water from the fruit.

Keep up what you have going on and you should be okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff