Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thelisis
Have you ever fallen on your hip ?

I did last time I went to ice skate (exactly one week)... I checked my body the following days, there was nothing apparent (no inflammation, no color change). When I walk, sit on a hard chair, or stand for a long time, it starts to hurt....
Today I feel that the pain extended to my legs...
It is bearable but ... it's like something that annoys me because I can feel discomfort...

Tipsy Regular

XxAriaxX
Thelisis
Have you ever fallen on your hip ?

I did last time I went to ice skate (exactly one week)... I checked my body the following days, there was nothing apparent (no inflammation, no color change). When I walk, sit on a hard chair, or stand for a long time, it starts to hurt....
Today I feel that the pain extended to my legs...
It is bearable but ... it's like something that annoys me because I can feel discomfort...
Yes, loads of times. But I don't really remember feeling that the pain extended, it was more concentrated on the area that hit the ice. However I have fallen on my tailbone numerous times and it hurt like hell. Those times I could feel how the pain got worse and sort of spread out before it got better and subsided. Try stretching, a little everyday, and if the pain doesn't subside within a week then you should probably see a doctor or at least get a second opinion. Injuries like that may not have any outwards signs, but could still be serious.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
You have a lot of good advice from people here. I have nothing to add to that. Good luck.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Ice skating is like rollerblading. Which is similar to roller skating. Have you done either of those?
Lady Kayura
Ice skating is like rollerblading. Which is similar to roller skating. Have you done either of those?
Nope I didn't learn to rollerblade XD !

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
XxAriaxX
Lady Kayura

How about roller skating?
That's how you do it! And you can do a lot of things! I have learned how to ice skate as a kid.. And they made us to ice skate, skii and all the other winter spirts! You will got it!
Lady Kayura
XxAriaxX
Lady Kayura

How about roller skating?
nope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out