Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
hello loves,
thank you for clicking my post!
i just want to explain to you my experience of this past week.
if you don't know what juicing is, its basically mixing 50% fruits and 50% vegetables into a juicer and drinking it up. i like to add nuts to add some protein into it.
anyways, ive been doing it 6 days now, and youre not suppose to eat , the juice is suppose to be your meal. although i read after doing it and not eating, your fat cells get stronger .-. so i munch here and their. for example, the first day i started i ate a cookies and cream milkshake, some sushi, some cashews and a handful of veggie chips throughout the day. everyday i eat a handful of cashews and something small here and there. like right now i ate some plantains and some corn. never a full course meal though. It helps me from not binge eating one day and going crazy from temptations!
anyways, even with these small snacks i have lost EIGHT pounds in these 6 days. i feel super energized compared to before, and i never feel hungry (promise!) its super healthy if you research it.
i originally began because i took these birth control shots and gained 20 pounds in 6 months and felt super sad because my jeans didn't even fit anymore!!! i went fro 130ish to 151 -.-; now after these 6 days im down to 143. a juicing diet is suppose to last 6 weeks. im doing this for 6 weeks, my goal weight being 120...and seeing the pounds shed makes me even more motivated to keep going and makes me feel it is possible to reach my ideal weight.
Im sharing this for anyone who wants to try a HEALTHY diet that actually works.
heart
Juicing is like.. liquid-life. Ha.
I got a juicer a year ago and it has changed my entire life style.
My twin sister weighed the exact same as you when you started and lost 30 pounds in a month. Though, she didn't eat anything else. She had been taking meds for high blood pressure and doesn't have to do that anymore. Her skin cleared completely and her hair. Omg. She got hot beofore my very eyes C: but that was just the side effect of the changes going on on the inside.
I wish you the best of luck
heart

Darth Khaleesi's Husband

OG Gatekeeper

If you want to make it more efficient and a better guideline. Have all liquids with ONE solid meal. Put that in the middle of your day. Take a morning shake, a bridge shake, your one solid meal, then another shake at the end of the day.
I'm not about loosing weight but i like a healthy lifestyle so i'm totally going to try this out, thanks for sharing heart

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
l Maddie l
heart
Juicing is like.. liquid-life. Ha.
I got a juicer a year ago and it has changed my entire life style.
My twin sister weighed the exact same as you when you started and lost 30 pounds in a month. Though, she didn't eat anything else. She had been taking meds for high blood pressure and doesn't have to do that anymore. Her skin cleared completely and her hair. Omg. She got hot beofore my very eyes C: but that was just the side effect of the changes going on on the inside.
I wish you the best of luck
heart

This is awesome ! I want to lose 31 pounds in total and I'm going for 6 weeks . My skin and hair are super healthy anyways so I don't note a difference there , but hearing how she did it in a month excites me lol. Congrats and props to her :3

Sparkly Genius

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
The whole point of juicing is to detoxify the body, and give it time to heal. There are people who have gone 30 days or longer on juicing to help heal their bodies from their ailments. Eating while juicing defeats the purpose, not to mention... a milk shake? You can't justify a milk shake just because you were juicing. If you are doing this for weight loss then I suggest that you do some better research and become more properly educated on every aspect of juicing. Youtube has some great videos from pros. Not to mention if you go right back to slamming all kinds of nonsense in your mouth after, it will all come back within a week guaranteed.

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
lightkeeper
The whole point of juicing is to detoxify the body, and give it time to heal. There are people who have gone 30 days or longer on juicing to help heal their bodies from their ailments. Eating while juicing defeats the purpose, not to mention... a milk shake? You can't justify a milk shake just because you were juicing. If you are doing this for weight loss then I suggest that you do some better research and become more properly educated on every aspect of juicing. Youtube has some great videos from pros. Not to mention if you go right back to slamming all kinds of nonsense in your mouth after, it will all come back within a week guaranteed.

it was only once, i havent ate anything bad since.

Wheezing Fatcat

I prefer to eat the fruit or veggie whole. You get the same things - same nutrients unless you're tossing the peels into your juicer that you wouldn't otherwise eat - and you're also getting all the fiber that juicing removes, which is great for your gut health.

Desirable Genius

15,800 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
piparminttukaramelli
I prefer to eat the fruit or veggie whole. You get the same things - same nutrients unless you're tossing the peels into your juicer that you wouldn't otherwise eat - and you're also getting all the fiber that juicing removes, which is great for your gut health.

you'll get sick to ur stomach full eatting that much fruit and veggies! when juiced a cup is just enough smile

Wheezing Fatcat

NatyXGarfXNom
piparminttukaramelli

you'll get sick to ur stomach full eatting that much fruit and veggies! when juiced a cup is just enough smile

No? I eat plenty of produce, at least one with each meal plus some to snack on, and I've never gotten sick. You don't have to eat copious amounts to get the nutrients/vitamins/etcetera recommended. It would actually be horrible for your teeth given how much acid is in fruit juice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff