Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I finished my first ... pack (??) of the birth control pill and I was told I have to start the next pack seven days after the last pill (which was on a saturday), my question is ¿which day is it?
Cause if my last pill was on saturday december 31st, of course the seventh day would be saturday 7th, so I take the first saturday pill of the pack on saturday 7th ¿or I wait until sunday 8th and take the sunday pill ? Since its 7 days after...
I dont know, Im sorry this might seem like a very stupid question but Im new with this and yeah I thought somebody here could aid me.

P.S.. Sorry for the bad english.

Thank You!

Extra Info:
Initially I was taking the pill because I had a lot of acne and my dermatologist prescribed me Isoface and birth control pills; since it was just for the acne (and I wasnt sexually active) the dermatologist said it wasnt as important if I followed the order and that I didnt have to be so strict with it but I do want to use this as birth control method (because, ..you know, I am now going to be sexually active), I currently cant contact my dermatologist, this is the only question Ive got, and yeah.

Dapper Codger

Does your pack have sugar pills in it (28 days)? If so, just take your new pack when you run out of your pills.

If your first pack didn't have any sugar pills (21 days), then just take it exactly a week after. So if your last pill was on a Saturday (7th column), that means that you would start each new pack on the Sunday (1st Column) after skipping the week you have your period.

Your pack should also come with stickers should you decide to change on which the day you start a new pack.
F u j i b e r r y
Does your pack have sugar pills in it (28 days)? If so, just take your new pack when you run out of your pills.

If your first pack didn't have any sugar pills (21 days), then just take it exactly a week after. So if your last pill was on a Saturday (7th column), that means that you would start each new pack on the Sunday (1st Column) after skipping the week you have your period.

Your pack should also come with stickers should you decide to change on which the day you start a new pack.

Nope!, my pack is the 21 kind, Thanks a lot for the info you answered exactly my questions
Thank you so much!

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Be so glad they're not making you sick.
I tried nexplanon and it got caught on scar tissue in my Arm and had to be removed then the pill made me throw up so me and my husband decided to try making our family smile

Conservative Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
horrormaster1
I tried nexplanon and it got caught on scar tissue in my Arm and had to be removed then the pill made me throw up so me and my husband decided to try making our family smile

The pill made me sick too. My joints felt like they were going to explode every time i moved and they gave me anxiety attacks. I took one pack because i had a period that lasted like, 6 weeks with heavy bleeding. Thankfully it only took one to get it back to normal. Never again. lol

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
xXMiss_CoffeeXx
horrormaster1

The pill made me sick too. My joints felt like they were going to explode every time i moved and they gave me anxiety attacks. I took one pack because i had a period that lasted like, 6 weeks with heavy bleeding. Thankfully it only took one to get it back to normal. Never again. lol

I couldn't eat because I was so nauseous and my workouts suffered because I was so nauseous... Then I had two periods both a month long about three days apart... My husband and I couldn't do it. We basically agreed our marriage would fall apart if I didn't get off the pill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff