Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was rushed to the hospital last night for really horrible stomach pains. The doctor I had said I starting to bleed internally thing is the doctor sent me home o.o. I'm a little scared they did give me stuff for my stomach but the doctor gave me an appointment to come back in three days I'm scared he explain if my stomach starts to lose a lot of blood I might not live long. The cause of all this he said is I'm indeed healthy just stress also doctor said I lost at least 45 pounds total..O.o. He finds it
good but strange. I'm a little nervous and he said the surgery is risky also if I need it. Any advice or encouragment I'm still happy but worried.

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
You should be highly cautious and aware of your body, and signs of blood loss and pain.

If you feel dizzy, tired and/or extremely fatigued all of a sudden, consider going to the doctor right away of letting someone know. If you notice your skin getting pale and have pains in your stomach this too can be from internal bleeding, similar to what you described.

Internal bleeding is normally something you shouldn't be sent home for. Makes sure to follow the doctors instructions and take any medication he gave you. It is very important you avoid aspirin!
Go to the 3rd day check up, however if you feel life threatened at anytime within these days, contact emergency medical services right away.

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PkRs
You should be highly cautious and aware of your body, and signs of blood loss and pain.

If you feel dizzy, tired and/or extremely fatigued all of a sudden, consider going to the doctor right away of letting someone know. If you notice your skin getting pale and have pains in your stomach this too can be from internal bleeding, similar to what you described.

Internal bleeding is normally something you shouldn't be sent home for. Makes sure to follow the doctors instructions and take any medication he gave you. It is very important you avoid aspirin!
Go to the 3rd day check up, however if you feel life threatened at anytime within these days, contact emergency medical services right away.
Oh wow thank you I think I remember seeing you rally lol the halo is still worth it.But yes today I've been in bed taking medications my stomach is a little upset I'm not dizzy yet but I'm cautions and I don't know but I haven't ate I'm scared too ><

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
_Busty Chibi Vixen_
PkRs

Oh wow thank you I think I remember seeing you rally lol the halo is still worth it.But yes today I've been in bed taking medications my stomach is a little upset I'm not dizzy yet but I'm cautions and I don't know but I haven't ate I'm scared too ><

A fear of eating is understanding, you think you will damage your stomach. I suggest mild foods, such as soups without spices in them such as chicken noodle soup. Try to drink more and keep nutrition gain normal. The stomach is normally an extremely strong layered organ that cannot be easily punctured. Upset stomach can be from the recovery and from fear/medication.

Try to relax, eat some soups or soft foods and stay calm.

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PkRs
_Busty Chibi Vixen_
PkRs

A fear of eating is understanding, you think you will damage your stomach. I suggest mild foods, such as soups without spices in them such as chicken noodle soup. Try to drink more and keep nutrition gain normal. The stomach is normally an extremely strong layered organ that cannot be easily punctured. Upset stomach can be from the recovery and from fear/medication.

Try to relax, eat some soups or soft foods and stay calm.
Thank you I will try your methods I appreciate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces