Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Informer

2,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
question Anyone doing Insanity or starting Insanity and get good results? I'm starting tomorrow...I'm pretty excited whee

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
iPr1nc3ss
question Anyone doing Insanity or starting Insanity and get good results? I'm starting tomorrow...I'm pretty excited whee

yes i did insanity and i had awesome results..

when you first do insanity you will do a fitness test.. Don't give up, the first time you will probably be like omg what have i let myself into but if you keep at it you will see awesome results .

Shirtless Smoker

4,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Its a great program.
Now just stick to it

Tipsy Sweetheart

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
iPr1nc3ss

I love insanity. It can be pretty rough if you're not used to intense workout though. Be careful of your knees too!

Dapper Informer

2,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love love the fit test. I felt like I was going to die when it came to the suicide jumps. My goodness, and the globe jumps. Ughhh! emotion_kirakira
Now I just need to focus on eating better too smile

Newbie Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wasn't at all ready for Insanity. :'C
I went from practically zero/minimum physical activity to, well, an "insane" workout on a frequent basis. I thought the pain was from the work out, you know - working, but after the first 2 weeks when I realized my ankles were hurting non-stop, I knew I had to quit. Took about the same amount of time to fully recover as it did getting that way.
I'm still definitely not ready to have another go at it. Until then, the DVDs are in my bedroom collecting dust. gonk If only I could gather me up some real motivation...
xxxCosmic
I wasn't at all ready for Insanity. :'C
I went from practically zero/minimum physical activity to, well, an "insane" workout on a frequent basis. I thought the pain was from the work out, you know - working, but after the first 2 weeks when I realized my ankles were hurting non-stop, I knew I had to quit. Took about the same amount of time to fully recover as it did getting that way.
I'm still definitely not ready to have another go at it. Until then, the DVDs are in my bedroom collecting dust. gonk If only I could gather me up some real motivation...

Girl I had/have the same exact problem. Except I restarted today, I wasn't ready at all , lol. So I did Just Dance for awhile to get my endurance up, and to just get used to working out. You could try that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff