Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've been seeing the infomercials almost every night, and the more I watch it, the more I want to do it.
But I know it's going to totally kick my a**, I have ZERO fitness at the moment.
I'm not fat, just beyond badly out of shape.
What do you guys think of it? Is it worth the $120?
Have any of you guys done it and gotten good results?
[:

Friendly Friend

I've never done insanity buy i have p90x and there supposed to be similar. p90x is one hell of a work out so you know insanity will be too. deff will tone you up if you stay with it.

Sparkly Genius

2,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Torrent it, if you like it and want to support the company, then buy it. That's what I do just cus it's a lot of money to pay for something you might not even like
I'm thinking about trying Insanity out as well, but I'm doing less strenuous exercises first in order to build myself up for it.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
iTestify

I've been seeing the infomercials almost every night, and the more I watch it, the more I want to do it.
But I know it's going to totally kick my a**, I have ZERO fitness at the moment.
[:

go run outside. its free. play sports with friends. people in my high school did it and they thought it was too hard. almost everyone out of shape gave up. the gym teachers had to force them. i suggest that u dont buy it

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I used to have to do it every morning for my dryland at swimming practice. Let me tell you, I'm in shape and it's pretty rough. But it is a good workout and worth the money. Good luck! emotion_yatta

Quotable Hunter

2,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
iTestify

[:

So you're saying you're not fat just out of shape. So is that weak and skinny?
What are your goals? You haven't specified what you want to gain from doing Insanity.

Dangerous Smoker

I've done it a few times and it only seems fun the first five minutes... infomercials are meant to make it look like its super fun razz

personally, I found it to be a little fast pace and kinda long.. so otherwords, too hard for my lazy a** razz

Might I reccomend the bob hrper dvds.. much cheaper and bob is cute as a button ;p
Insanity is HARD WORK. I am a beach body coach, so I am familiar with the product. The program is rigorous. BUT if you stick with it, dedicate yourself to change, you will get outstanding results!

Insanity requires a bit of athleticism/fitness prior to beginning the program. I tried Insanity a year ago, before joining Beach Body, and I had to stop after 3 days, for a week, because my calf muscles were SO strained!

I tell you that because Beach Body offers other programs for all different levels of fitness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff