Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Friend

I've been working out for 3 months now and have dropped about 4 sizes(within the 2nd month)
But now I feel like I've hit my "stuck" point and I want to continue rapidly dropping weight and cutting sizes.

I don't really over-eat or eat anything terrible.
I probably get about 1300 calories a day or a little less.
I try to eat more organic things, also.~

Are there any weight loss supplements, enhancers, pills, powders, routines, tools, ANYthing that could boost losing weight?~

Naughty Bunny

There are a variety of reasons why you could be stalling. These can include: Not getting enough water, not eating enough calories, gaining muscle while losing fat, not keeping up with macros, and even stress.
You mentioned you work out, perhaps you are gaining muscle as you lose fat, creating a "stall."
You could try to eat more calories for a little while, change up your workout routine (there are some people who say your body will adapt to a certain routine), make sure you're drinking enough, and start actually tracking your calories and nutrients.

Weight loss is also not linear. You will not always have rapid weight loss (not to mention, losing weight so quickly is unhealthy), and sometimes you will just seem to be stuck. It's natural even though it's very frustrating and can take a couple of weeks to a few months to get over.

One thing I would suggest: Keep up with your measurements! When I was losing weight, I kept track of both my weight as well as my measurements. When the numbers on the scale didn't move for a few weeks, my measurements kept me sane. They were slow and steady, but even small changes shown on the measuring tape made me feel a whole lot better about that stubborn scale.

Divine Zealot

_sailortramp
I've been working out for 3 months now and have dropped about 4 sizes(within the 2nd month)
But now I feel like I've hit my "stuck" point and I want to continue rapidly dropping weight and cutting sizes.

I don't really over-eat or eat anything terrible.
I probably get about 1300 calories a day or a little less.
I try to eat more organic things, also.~

Are you cycling through your calories? Ideally, you'd have high days and low days, with the high days on exercise days, and lower on your lazier days.

Are there any weight loss supplements, enhancers, pills, powders, routines, tools, ANYthing that could boost losing weight?~
No. Anything that claims to boost your metabolism is usually very minimal in the first place, and doesn't do much good.
I don't think you should depend on dietary pills. If anything, increase the intensity of your workouts and cut out meats, flour, and sugar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff