Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
GorillazAriel
Ok so i went to the dr yesterday i found out over the past 2 years i gained 33 pounds sweatdrop according to my height i'm over weight. I went to my dr offices dietitian. She said to what my intake of food it is it seems more like my weight problem is getting active. I use to be active when my sister and her kids where here. but once they left i lost motivation... Any one have tips on how i can get motivated again?

If only there were a way for people to bribe others with Gaia stuff when people lose weight. Of course, there would have to be some way to show proof. D: I want to do those weight challenges but I do not own a scale.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Look at fitspo, buy jeans a size or two smaller than you can fit in. Each size is about 5 LBS less than you are now to 10LBs.
Stop eating after 7pm. Don't stay up late. Always eat breakfast. Avoid cheese, juice, soda and beer. Don't get Cesar salads. Eat more fiber.. stuff like apples, oatmeal, broccoli, bran muffins.. o_o;

Durem Citizen

GorillazAriel
Ok so i went to the dr yesterday i found out over the past 2 years i gained 33 pounds sweatdrop according to my height i'm over weight. I went to my dr offices dietitian. She said to what my intake of food it is it seems more like my weight problem is getting active. I use to be active when my sister and her kids where here. but once they left i lost motivation... Any one have tips on how i can get motivated again?
There is something called HCG and it makes women lose around 15 pounds and men lose around 20 pounds in 1 or 2 weeks without any exercise at all. I've seen it work on tons of people. My mom even did it and her clothes are way to big for her now. Go to www.DiscoverHCG.net or you can call the number on the website or something. You should really try it.

Durem Citizen

iDream version 2
Jyl24
GorillazAriel
There is something called HCG and it makes women lose around 15 pounds and men lose around 20 pounds in 1 or 2 weeks without any exercise at all. I've seen it work on tons of people. My mom even did it and her clothes are way to big for her now. Go to www.DiscoverHCG.net or you can call the number on the website or something. You should really try it.

Proper exercise (cardio, heavy strength training) and eating is the right way to go instead of some fad diet route (which isn't really recommended either). Losing that much in a short amount of time is quite unhealthy unless that's what the person wants as well as loose, flabby skin.
It doesnt give you loose flabby skin. It really doesnt and not everyone loses that much weight in that amount of time. It depends on the size of the person and losing that much weight in that amount of time is unhealthy when you are on something that is not HCG. But the HCG drops that people take prevent it from being unhealthy. Well you just sort of have to learn about it to understand.
People attracted to you.

Durem Citizen

iDream version 2
Jyl24
iDream version 2
Jyl24
GorillazAriel

Proper exercise (cardio, heavy strength training) and eating is the right way to go instead of some fad diet route (which isn't really recommended either). Losing that much in a short amount of time is quite unhealthy unless that's what the person wants as well as loose, flabby skin.
It doesnt give you loose flabby skin. It really doesnt and not everyone loses that much weight in that amount of time. It depends on the size of the person and losing that much weight in that amount of time is unhealthy when you are on something that is not HCG. But the HCG drops that people take prevent it from being unhealthy. Well you just sort of have to learn about it to understand.

Anything that makes a person eat less than 800 calories is quite on the unhealthy side. Maybe I may feel a little more lenient towards those who suffer from PCOS, hypothyroidism, etc. with this diet, but really, the OP just lacks exercise and she could just do that and lose the weight (and gain lean muscle) that way.
Well the diet works great for people have things like hypothyroidism and such. But there is nothing wrong with HCG and I dont really understand why you are trying to make it look like such a bad thing. I was just trying to help the girl who needed to lose the weight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff