Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello. I am kinda youngish I dont look to bad in my chest area but my stomach is where im concerned. my body goes down then its like a beach ball. I want it skinny on the sides. I like eating though and hate exercise. Any thing that might help would be greatly appreciated. To get more info pm me
dont overeat???? i dont exercise neither and not eating a lot helps dont overindulge man youll lose tummy weight in no time

Divine Zealot

Caloric deficit. Unless you have a sensitivity that is making you bloat (which is another issue entirely), it's the only way to lose weight.

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

Drink lots of water and start eating different fats. Try using vegetable oils, coconut oil, or olive oil in place of butter or margarine. If you have Country Crock, that tastes a lot like butter and is mostly vegetable oils. Also, if you can, make your own food. Granola and sauces are really great to make. Oh! And if you like pizza (which, who doesn't), you can make your own little pizza with a wheat tortilla, olive oil, cheese, cherry tomatoes, and seasonings. It's great stuff.
Eat sweet potatoes after every meal.
Ah... I have this problem too.. granted it is more my fault for mediocre diet and strength training.

Anyway, diet is going to be key here. I always recommend the Paleo diet, the rules are simple... if incredibly difficult to follow. Eat until you are satisfied, not stuff. Try adding a little more activity to your life. For instance, walk more, take the stairs, ride a bike, small stuff like that to insure you have a calorie deficit.

Sadly, losing weight around your stomach is hard because that is one of the bigger stores on your body and your body is designed to store fat. However, having a good diet should trim you down a bit.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I wanna lose weight but don't want to exercise"
You're gonna lose fat AND muscle by just eating at a caloric deficit... force yourself to exercise if you want the body I think you're after.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Elaine Unnie

How in the world is that going to help?

Mewling Kitten

hmm.. ninja
Quote:
I want it skinny on the sides. I like eating though and hate exercise

like eating+hate exercise+(?)=skinny
(?)=lipposuction/use drug/treatment

anyway belly fat links to health problems such as gut flora
AIoof
Elaine Unnie

to make you bloat rofl

Blessed Winner

make green juices every other day, they good. And eat sweets/fatty foods in moderation emotion_c8 You don't need to work out if you don't want to, but you will see faster progress if you do

Tipsy Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-cherieberriefairie-
hmm.. ninja
Quote:

AIoof
Elaine Unnie

to make you bloat rofl
LOL I was like wtf that goes against almost every scientific study on diet... Lose weight by packing in extra starches and carbs... Seems legit.
Dance Dance Revolution.

It's cheap and available for most every console, and at wherever there's an arcade near you, probably.

I lost well over 35 pounds on it, and it just generally shapes your body and keeps you fit.

Mewling Kitten

AIoof
-cherieberriefairie-
hmm.. ninja
Quote:

AIoof
Elaine Unnie

to make you bloat rofl
LOL I was like wtf that goes against almost every scientific study on diet... Lose weight by packing in extra starches and carbs... Seems legit.

i think he/shes just trolling rofl

Handsome Girl

train yourself to eat smaller portions of stuff.
when i wanted to lose weight i would drink a big glass of water before my meals so i would eat less.
after a while i kind of just got used to eating really small portions and now i can't even finish a lunchable w/o feeling super full.

but yeah that's the only thing i can think of if you dont like exercise.
-cherieberriefairie-
AIoof
-cherieberriefairie-
hmm.. ninja
Quote:

AIoof
Elaine Unnie

to make you bloat rofl

i think he/shes just trolling rofl

Hi,
not making stuff up.

fact: Sweet potatoes are good for alleviating muscle cramps. you can expect an energy boost and fewer muscle cramps and injuries.

fact: Sweet potatoes are high in antioxidants

Fact: Sweet potatoes ranked number one in nutrition out of all vegetables by the Center for Science in the Public Interest because they are such a rich source of dietary fiber, natural sugars, complex carbohydrates, protein, carotenoids, vitamin C, iron and calcium

fact: Sweet potatoes are a good source of magĀ­nesium, which is the relaxation and anti-stress mineral.

case study:
1. Choi JH, Choi CY, Lee KJ et al. Hepatoprotective effects of an anthocyanin fraction from purple-fleshed sweet potato against acetaminophen-induced liver damage in mice. J Med Food. 2009 Apr;12(2):320-6. 2009.

Han KH, Matsumoto A, Shimada K et al. Effects of anthocyanin-rich purple potato flakes on antioxidant status in F344 rats fed a cholesterol-rich diet. Br J Nutr. 2007 Nov;98(5):914-21. Epub 2007 Jun 11. 2007.

Hwang YP, Choi JH, Yun HJ et al. Anthocyanins from purple sweet potato attenuate dimethylnitrosamine-induced liver injury in rats by inducing Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes and reducing COX-2 and iNOS expression. Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Oct 8. [Epub ahead of print]. 2010.

Mei X, Mu TH and Han JJ. Composition and physicochemical properties of dietary fiber extracted from residues of 10 varieties of sweet potato by a sieving method. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Jun 23;58(12):7305-10. 2010.

Zhang ZF, Fan SH, Zheng YL et al. Purple sweet potato color attenuates oxidative stress and inflammatory response induced by d-galactose in mouse liver. Food Chem Toxicol. 2009 Feb;47(2):496-501. Epub 2008 Dec 13. 2009.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff