Welcome to Gaia! ::

School started and the stress is packing and I'm literally eating everything.
I lost a few pounds but I feel like I'm packing on more then I am losing.
Ugh.

Snowflake

drink a lot of water before you eat so itll fill you up quicker
and when you feel like snacking just chew some sugar free gum.
Mill Pill

but whenever i eat anything?
arent there certain things i should stay away from?
Well you have to stop stress eating. That will definitely make you put on weight. Channel your nervousness into something else. Like occupy your mind by watching a show or listening to music.

Snowflake

unisaurzombie
Mill Pill

but whenever i eat anything?
arent there certain things i should stay away from?

you can eat anything you want as long as you get the correct portion of the dish.
a lot of dieting is controlling how much you eat of one thing.
if you can get that down along with drinking tons of water you should be fine c:

Art Mousie's Senpai

Tiny Tipper

7,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Water is key It truly is.
This happens to me when i was in school and i gained a whole lot of weight.
but now i have the ability to go to the gym and work out when i want too.

I've found that protein bars /half and tons of water fill me up when i start having the craving. i just pay mind to what is around me and i don't eat out.

the best advice i can give you is to just drink water, I've also tried the "meal replacement" shakes to help with the apatite suppression. it works for me, it might not* work for you.

Also One shake not the whole pack in a day.

no one can tell you what not to eat and what to eat, that is really on you.but you need to say mindful and drink water.
thank you everyone! i will definitely try everything and let you all aware of the results.
I have told you all these things already I've lost 40+ pounds since I met you and you know this they aren't saying anything that I haven't said and you can snack on healthy things if you do get hungry like plain peanuts or almonds and also plain popcorn as it has no calories but I've said these things to you as well
Yaibashi
I have told you all these things already I've lost 40+ pounds since I met you and you know this they aren't saying anything that I haven't said and you can snack on healthy things if you do get hungry like plain peanuts or almonds and also plain popcorn as it has no calories but I've said these things to you as well

you're irrelevant.
and you're babe,no one listens to babe.
unisaurzombie
Yaibashi

you're irrelevant.
and you're babe,no one listens to babe.

You're suppose to listen to babe this is not the first time you come crying on here for help with something just to hear the same things I've been telling you and you eat out of boredom too which Is why I say keep yourself occupied not just on the computer which you get bored easy I say do something creative or productive with your time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff