Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
congratulations welcome to the club

My birth control failed a few years ago now i have a three and half year old toddler that was fun telling my partner lol

lucky enough even though we were poor we worked through it about 90% of my daughters clothes are second hand

In uk we have carboots were people sell their old stuff i got clothes,toys all kinds of equipment second hand as i had a high risk pregnancy i started collecting my junk at 6months pregnancy

got a question just ask

That sounds like out equivalent to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. With my new job, we are at least barely managing.
And what is your question?

sorry i meant if you have a question just ask me

lol the amount of times when i had my daughter my partner and i had to survive on pasta .I would make a meal out of herbs,onion,two cans chopped tomato's,garlic,pasta maybe a bit of cheese if we had it

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

My birth control failed a few years ago now i have a three and half year old toddler that was fun telling my partner lol

lucky enough even though we were poor we worked through it about 90% of my daughters clothes are second hand

In uk we have carboots were people sell their old stuff i got clothes,toys all kinds of equipment second hand as i had a high risk pregnancy i started collecting my junk at 6months pregnancy

got a question just ask

That sounds like out equivalent to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. With my new job, we are at least barely managing.

lol the amount of times when i had my daughter my partner and i had to survive on pasta .I would make a meal out of herbs,onion,two cans chopped tomato's,garlic,pasta maybe a bit of cheese if we had it

Lol, my mistake, the brain is not working right now. I had a similar experience growing up, I have 3 brother and my mom had a very small food budget, so we'd eat a lot of pasta or rice because it was cheap and filling.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

got a question just ask

Lol, my mistake, the brain is not working right now. I had a similar experience growing up, I have 3 brother and my mom had a very small food budget, so we'd eat a lot of pasta or rice because it was cheap and filling.

I call that baby brain apparently being pregnant makes you smarter but more absent minded lol

also have you been told the dos and dont what to eat what not yet its kinda tricky and annoying.Then again depending on how bad your sickness will be you will lucky to eat anything.When i became two months pregnant sickness hit me like a ton of bricks.Turns out its in the family i could not even keep fluid down eventually had to be put on cyclazine i lost 3 stone in body weight.For milder sickness apparently ginger and mints help.

i grew up poor too i recall sitting in my dads car wile he went dumpster diving he said to me and my sisters who ever spots a copper gets a ice cream =p

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

got a question just ask

I call that baby brain apparently being pregnant makes you smarter but more absent minded lol

also have you been told the dos and dont what to eat what not yet its kinda tricky and annoying.Then again depending on how bad your sickness will be you will lucky to eat anything.When i became two months pregnant sickness hit me like a ton of bricks.Turns out its in the family i could not even keep fluid down eventually had to be put on cyclazine i lost 3 stone in body weight.For milder sickness apparently ginger and mints help.

i grew up poor too i recall sitting in my dads car wile he went dumpster diving he said to me and my sisters who ever spots a copper gets a ice cream =p

I have bad baby brain. I seriously got to a point on thursday where I was so exhausted that when I was talking to my husband about cleaning the microwave, I thought he said that he was going to put it in the dishwasher.
I've been lucky that my morning sickness has been mild, usually saltine crackers and water help. 3 stone!!??!? That's about 32 pounds imperial right? That's a lot of weight.
I was fortunate that things didn't get that bad. My parents were able to get government assistance and help from charities until they made enough to support us.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

got a question just ask

I have bad baby brain. I seriously got to a point on thursday where I was so exhausted that when I was talking to my husband about cleaning the microwave, I thought he said that he was going to put it in the dishwasher.
I've been lucky that my morning sickness has been mild, usually saltine crackers and water help. 3 stone!!??!? That's about 32 pounds imperial right? That's a lot of weight.
I was fortunate that things didn't get that bad. My parents were able to get government assistance and help from charities until they made enough to support us.

Hiya 1 stone is 14 pounds so yeah quite a bit

lol take a nap when i was pregnant i needed a afternoon nap of about a hour and a half to get by

In uk we have government assistance but its not much you make do for the short fall

remember to take a pregnancy supplement to ensure good health i got pregnacare from amazon they probably have something cheaper if you look =)

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

lol take a nap when i was pregnant i needed a afternoon nap of about a hour and a half to get by

In uk we have government assistance but its not much you make do for the short fall

remember to take a pregnancy supplement to ensure good health i got pregnacare from amazon they probably have something cheaper if you look =)

Lol, I only remember how much a stone is equal is in imperial units because I used to watch a British weight loss show.
I was able to take a nap earlier, it helped, but my hormones have me massively cranky today. I've also been craving mint and chocolate and I can't get any right now and it's really pissing me off. The government assistance my husband and I get right now helps quite a bit, we both work part time, so we need the assistance to make up the difference. I don't plan on using it forever, I hate the fact that I need it.
I'm taking prenatal vitamins that my doctor gave me, the brand is called Vitafol. I didn't have any vitamins when I went to see her, so she gave me some for free. I have to wait for her to do my bloodwork to get a better picture on what vitamins I might be lacking.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

Lol, I only remember how much a stone is equal is in imperial units because I used to watch a British weight loss show.
I was able to take a nap earlier, it helped, but my hormones have me massively cranky today. I've also been craving mint and chocolate and I can't get any right now and it's really pissing me off. The government assistance my husband and I get right now helps quite a bit, we both work part time, so we need the assistance to make up the difference. I don't plan on using it forever, I hate the fact that I need it.
I'm taking prenatal vitamins that my doctor gave me, the brand is called Vitafol. I didn't have any vitamins when I went to see her, so she gave me some for free. I have to wait for her to do my bloodwork to get a better picture on what vitamins I might be lacking.

What i found when i was pregnant my hormones were quite funny they made me really mellow at one point then if i was hungry i would get really moody.From 6 months the sickness was replaced by heart burn.Milkshakes are awesome.

My cravings were for pancakes with bananas and maple syrup i suggest ben and jerrys minter wonderland if they have it over there.Its mint chocolate ice cream omg

yeah my partner and i needed government assistance but we are slowly fighting back and digging ourself s out this hole.He finally has a good full time job i just need to find something suitable.

thats good you got the vitamins hope your bloodwork gos well i remember they had to get blood from my hand/wrist cant remember exactly which but it was uncomfortable

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

What i found when i was pregnant my hormones were quite funny they made me really mellow at one point then if i was hungry i would get really moody.From 6 months the sickness was replaced by heart burn.Milkshakes are awesome.

My cravings were for pancakes with bananas and maple syrup i suggest ben and jerrys minter wonderland if they have it over there.Its mint chocolate ice cream omg

yeah my partner and i needed government assistance but we are slowly fighting back and digging ourself s out this hole.He finally has a good full time job i just need to find something suitable.

thats good you got the vitamins hope your bloodwork gos well i remember they had to get blood from my hand/wrist cant remember exactly which but it was uncomfortable

Mine so far is like PMS on steroids, but only when I'm at home. I work in retail, so I have to be cheerful while there. I'm already getting bad heartburn, right now I've been taking Tums to help. I want to try and avoid taking anything stronger than that. And I will have to look for that ice cream.
My husband and I are going to move in with his parents in April, I kind of have mixed feelings about it, but it will probably be for the best. I love my mother in law, but I can only take her in short doses because she has such a dominant personality that it dwarfs mine completely and it gets old really fast. She means well, but she's not always tactful in her delivery.
I got used to having my blood drawn when I was in the hospital a few months ago, they had to take it every night. I just have to remember to let my doctor know that there is a specific area on my right hand that I refuse to let anyone go near with a needle anymore. When I was in the hospital, they needed to make a new IV port because every couple of days, the current one would get really badly irritated or the vein would bust. This a*****e phlebotomist jammed a needle in to a nerve bed in my hand and to this day, it still hurts like hell when i touch it the wrong way.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

Mine so far is like PMS on steroids, but only when I'm at home. I work in retail, so I have to be cheerful while there. I'm already getting bad heartburn, right now I've been taking Tums to help. I want to try and avoid taking anything stronger than that. And I will have to look for that ice cream.
My husband and I are going to move in with his parents in April, I kind of have mixed feelings about it, but it will probably be for the best. I love my mother in law, but I can only take her in short doses because she has such a dominant personality that it dwarfs mine completely and it gets old really fast. She means well, but she's not always tactful in her delivery.
I got used to having my blood drawn when I was in the hospital a few months ago, they had to take it every night. I just have to remember to let my doctor know that there is a specific area on my right hand that I refuse to let anyone go near with a needle anymore. When I was in the hospital, they needed to make a new IV port because every couple of days, the current one would get really badly irritated or the vein would bust. This a*****e phlebotomist jammed a needle in to a nerve bed in my hand and to this day, it still hurts like hell when i touch it the wrong way.

That must be a pain pregnancy hormones and a job were you have to smile lol

i loved fruity tums lol

If you move in with parents yes that can be really helpful but be warned of your mother in law has a dominant personally it may cause problems

my mother in law like that and she lives down the road yet has to comment on all my parenting .
Do what feels right take on advice but do what you want dont let people force their views of child care on you.I had many times when mother in law keeps saying you have to potty train and trying to force the idea on me.When i myself am my daughters mother and i know what my daughter is capable of and when she will be ready.There will be stuff like this.When she may want to intrude.If you ever feel uncomfortable remember say thank you for your help but i am fine thank you.

choices you will make are yours to make dont let people make these choices for you

for example i want to breastfeed or i want to bottle feed yes breast is best but if you want to bottle feed do it dont let people tell you what to do

Remember trust your gut instincts if you cant clear your thoughts take 20mins out the day sit in a quiet place dont think just breathe relax this will help

ouch i was lucky fairly good healthcare a few slips in care but for the most part ok first midwife air headed but when they realised i was high risk i got a more experienced midwife who knew what she was doing

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

i loved fruity tums lol

If you move in with parents yes that can be really helpful but be warned of your mother in law has a dominant personally it may cause problems

my mother in law like that and she lives down the road yet has to comment on all my parenting .
Do what feels right take on advice but do what you want dont let people force their views of child care on you.I had many times when mother in law keeps saying you have to potty train and trying to force the idea on me.When i myself am my daughters mother and i know what my daughter is capable of and when she will be ready.There will be stuff like this.When she may want to intrude.If you ever feel uncomfortable remember say thank you for your help but i am fine thank you.

choices you will make are yours to make dont let people make these choices for you

for example i want to breastfeed or i want to bottle feed yes breast is best but if you want to bottle feed do it dont let people tell you what to do

Remember trust your gut instincts if you cant clear your thoughts take 20mins out the day sit in a quiet place dont think just breathe relax this will help

ouch i was lucky fairly good healthcare a few slips in care but for the most part ok first midwife air headed but when they realised i was high risk i got a more experienced midwife who knew what she was doing

I don't mind having to force being cheerful at work because it makes the time go by fairly quickly and distracts me from my achy feet.

We will probably only stay long enough to get back on our feet, she lives on an army base and my husband is hoping to get a civilian job on the base because we would get free housing because of it. Also, my husband and his mom argue like crazy over stupid s**t because they have almost the same personality, yet I'm able to tolerate it from him lol.
I definitely plan on breastfeeding, I might ask for opinions when it comes to potty training. I at least know a little bit about child development because I took a parenting and child development class in high school, and 2 years of early childhood education in high school. I constantly want to slap a friend of mine because she shelters her child so much that he can't speak, he barely even vocalizes because his mom caters to his every want and need. And, no, the child does not have autism or down syndrome. My mom made sure me and my brothers clearly said what we wanted or needed, by the time we were 3, she would get a lot of compliments about how well spoken we were.

I've only had one appointment with my OB/GYN so far, I'm supposed to have my first ultrasound this thursday, provided that my medicaid gets approved by then. She's very nice and I really like her. So far she hasn't considered me at any risk, which is good. I'm just really hoping I don't get gestational diabetes.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

i loved fruity tums lol

I don't mind having to force being cheerful at work because it makes the time go by fairly quickly and distracts me from my achy feet.

We will probably only stay long enough to get back on our feet, she lives on an army base and my husband is hoping to get a civilian job on the base because we would get free housing because of it. Also, my husband and his mom argue like crazy over stupid s**t because they have almost the same personality, yet I'm able to tolerate it from him lol.
I definitely plan on breastfeeding, I might ask for opinions when it comes to potty training. I at least know a little bit about child development because I took a parenting and child development class in high school, and 2 years of early childhood education in high school. I constantly want to slap a friend of mine because she shelters her child so much that he can't speak, he barely even vocalizes because his mom caters to his every want and need. And, no, the child does not have autism or down syndrome. My mom made sure me and my brothers clearly said what we wanted or needed, by the time we were 3, she would get a lot of compliments about how well spoken we were.

I've only had one appointment with my OB/GYN so far, I'm supposed to have my first ultrasound this thursday, provided that my medicaid gets approved by then. She's very nice and I really like her. So far she hasn't considered me at any risk, which is good. I'm just really hoping I don't get gestational diabetes.

thats good and lol my father and i were like that.We got along fine as long as we didnt live together.For breastfeeding stock up on bibs i dont know what your child will be like but mine spat up all the time.Having a Velcro water proof backed fabric bibs kept my daughter clean and dry.Make sure they are velco safer for such a young baby.When you go out pack a spare shirt in your changing bag.The amount of times i got baby sick on me lol.

also gripe water from about a month of two babys get trapped wind i would personally express a small amount of milk and add the gripe water to it.Feed in a breast like bottle in morning i found this helped wonderfully for wind.

I call that smother love it were a mother is smothering her child with so much affection shes harming them.Its hard to gage the right balance sometimes as a mother your instinct will be to protect your baby.But if your too protective it can be harmful its good your aware of this.A good example of smother love excessively cleaning your home.My partner has a dust allergy this is because his mother practically cleaned their home to a hospital standard.So his immune system as he got older couldn't handle something as simple as dust.

Aas long as your a good weight your risk of health problems minimal you will probably breeze right through.I am higher weight,family history of big babys so higher risk.But apart from sickness i went fine even labour was like a breeze.

Victorious Waffles

eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

i loved fruity tums lol

thats good and lol my father and i were like that.We got along fine as long as we didnt live together.For breastfeeding stock up on bibs i dont know what your child will be like but mine spat up all the time.Having a Velcro water proof backed fabric bibs kept my daughter clean and dry.Make sure they are velco safer for such a young baby.When you go out pack a spare shirt in your changing bag.The amount of times i got baby sick on me lol.

also gripe water from about a month of two babys get trapped wind i would personally express a small amount of milk and add the gripe water to it.Feed in a breast like bottle in morning i found this helped wonderfully for wind.

I call that smother love it were a mother is smothering her child with so much affection shes harming them.Its hard to gage the right balance sometimes as a mother your instinct will be to protect your baby.But if your too protective it can be harmful its good your aware of this.A good example of smother love excessively cleaning your home.My partner has a dust allergy this is because his mother practically cleaned their home to a hospital standard.So his immune system as he got older couldn't handle something as simple as dust.

Aas long as your a good weight your risk of health problems minimal you will probably breeze right through.I am higher weight,family history of big babys so higher risk.But apart from sickness i went fine even labour was like a breeze.

Gripe water? I've never heard of that. And I already have a few breast like bottles in mind, I just want to wait before I start getting anything since I'm still in my first trimester.
And, yeah, she really smothers him. I never understood why mothers clean that excessively, it does more harm than good, kids need to get sick, they need to build up that immune system. I grew up around animals and I'm allergic to cats though, so sometimes getting dirty doesn't help.
I have 2 cats, Bambina and Nemo. I'm not allergic to Bambina, but I'm very allergic to Nemo. Nemo likes to rub up all over me to the point where I have to shove him off me because my throat and nose close up.

As for the weight sweatdrop I'm not exactly skinny, To keep with your measurements, I'm just over 23 stone. I had lost about 3 stone between August and the middle of November.

Victorious Waffles

marietnu
First of all I want to give you congratulation for the great news and lot of memorable emotion. All the boys and girls feel this emotion at a fixed time. You faced this. I am very happy when I think the matter. We want to know more about your baby.

Thank you! I'll probably create a new thread with my ultrasound pictures once I have it. It's supposed to be this Thursday, providing I get my medicaid card in the mail in time.

Healing Mage

24,400 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Waffles! 25
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot
Iye Macilvana
eggyteapot

i loved fruity tums lol

Gripe water? I've never heard of that. And I already have a few breast like bottles in mind, I just want to wait before I start getting anything since I'm still in my first trimester.
And, yeah, she really smothers him. I never understood why mothers clean that excessively, it does more harm than good, kids need to get sick, they need to build up that immune system. I grew up around animals and I'm allergic to cats though, so sometimes getting dirty doesn't help.
I have 2 cats, Bambina and Nemo. I'm not allergic to Bambina, but I'm very allergic to Nemo. Nemo likes to rub up all over me to the point where I have to shove him off me because my throat and nose close up.

As for the weight sweatdrop I'm not exactly skinny, To keep with your measurements, I'm just over 23 stone. I had lost about 3 stone between August and the middle of November.

gripe water babys will only take it if it mixed with a little milk

http://www.amazon.com/Woodwards-400301-Gripe-Water-150ml/dp/B000KHRG9Q/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1417392179&sr=8-13&keywords=gripe+water

As for bottles dont buy a huge set some babys are incredibly picky they will be happy with one but hate the next if your breastfeeding only use a bottle to give gripe water or they could get confused

I personally didnt get any baby stuff till 6 months into my pregnancy

lol i love cats allergy's are tricky sometimes were destined for them any way some times something in the environment triggers them its tricky

Then my suggestion eat well cut the junk and processed food binge on fruit/veg.Walk/go swimming often.Keep in good shape make sure your eating well should be fine. I am about the same weight wise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff