Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Star

for about two years i've been trying to get close to having my high school body back. now, after saying two years you'd probably assume stuff wasn't working out.
i've been on herbalife for... almost a month now? and it actually hecking works.
naturally i wasn't too keen on the idea of going balls to the wall with the diet. yeah, i loved having a shake after the gym because i knew they were super healthy and they taste so damn gooooood.
well, i'm happy to say i have gone from 158 pounds to 147! its getting to the point where i'm going to need to start buying new pants and i'm so excited gaia_kittenstar .
one negative though: the peach tea is, in my opinion because i don't like peach (it was mom's turn to pick the tea. gotta love my diet buddy.), absolutely ghastly without the aloe.
which we just ran out of. ;0;
but yeah! i really recommend herbalife to whoever wants to try it. a lot of places will give you a discount for your first purchase!
the cookies and cream shake mix is the best (imo) because it's the most versatile. use fruit and fat free, sugar free pudding mix to flavor. pistachio cheesecake (1 tsp each of pistachio and cheesecake pudding mix, 1/2 tsp of vanilla) is my favorite.
heart

Obsessive Cyclops

lol tldr wink prouda u tho bae

Tipsy Star

professor hotdad
lol tldr wink prouda u tho bae

thanks trash bby heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash