Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

I've had it since Wednesday. I've lost seven pounds since then and yes I did get dehydrated. My stomachs been hurting like crazy and it's hard to anything. What can I eat?

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oh god, I've had that problem. I'd suggest stuff that's high in fiber, like oatmeal. And you may want to drink some Gatorade to replace everything you're losing every time you go to the bathroom. It should help. If it gets any worse, then go see your doctor.

Wheezing Fatcat

White rice, applesauce and tea are supposed to be good for diarrhea, but I'd suggest going to the doctor to find out what's causing it if it lasts much longer.

Friendly Citizen

Gingerale and crackers. It helps with the pain and the crackers is bland enough to not cause any problems for your stomach. I'd also advise tea, vegetable/chicken noodle soup, rice soup, and as someone said- applesauce. Banana's are great too. It's part of the R.A.B. diet when someone has diarrhea: Rice, Apple Sauce, and Banana.

Hope you get well soon ♥

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Spirit Reborn
Gingerale and crackers. It helps with the pain and the crackers is bland enough to not cause any problems for your stomach. I'd also advise tea, vegetable/chicken noodle soup, rice soup, and as someone said- applesauce. Banana's are great too. It's part of the R.A.B. diet when someone has diarrhea: Rice, Apple Sauce, and Banana.

Hope you get well soon ♥

What happened to the toast in the RAB diet? It used to be called the BRAT diet. confused

Snuggly Dragon

My mom's always said BRATS- Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, and ... sugar? Like, sugary tea. Toast works the best for me. Nothing greasy/fatty.

Sounds like you should try some pills too D: Hope you feel better!

Friendly Citizen

Super Fightin Prototype
Spirit Reborn

Hope you get well soon ♥

What happened to the toast in the RAB diet? It used to be called the BRAT diet. confused

Toast is also great too. And yeah- BRAT diet is a good way to go. I just heard about the RAB diet from a home nurse and thought I'd share it. Both are good and helpful diets. Nothing against the Brat- Just completely forgot about it at the time.

Professional Genius

Honestly if it's been going on for this long, you should go to the hospital or at least ask a doctor's opinion on the matter. You need to get some fluids into your body. Since I'm not a medical professional, I don't know how much you might have managed to keep and if it's enough or when it gets critical.

What I know is that dehydration is a serious issue and that you most likely have an electrolyte imbalance as a result as well. Additionally, a diarrhea that's been going on for this long seems out of the ordinary - could be a symptom of an underlying condition that you'll want checked out.

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
get some carbs down you like white rice, boiled potatos and pasta..

you probably been on one the very high fibre diets..

they mess people up bad...

you need to drink water.

avoid fruits and stuff with high fibre

Dedicated Member

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
while you poop , you body uses all the liquids , Drink gatorrade and eat steam rice .

Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I know how you feel. I got mondo bad runs last year after the first time I tried goat cheese. Dad gave me this little pill to stop the diarrhea from getting any worse and urged me to drink alot of fluids. Seeing as you have had it worse than I have, I reccomend getting your hands on a few of these pills and scheduling to see a doctor. Have a couple bottles of gatorade or emergen-c (citrus flavored fizzy electrolyte drink mix, very pleasant) on hand at all times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff