Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
what is considered weird cravings?

I tried searching on google but all that ever comes up is stuff about pregnancy. I don't think I'm pregnant. (No calling me fat XD) but I find myself wanting like chocolate covered pickles, grilled cheese with a banana in there, Peanut butter french fries, Honey mustard pringles dipped in chocolate. I mean those sound weird but I don't think their that weird.

So what is considered weird cravings of food items?
Not like Pico. Craving non food items.

Thanks for the help if any is given...

sweatdrop
I have never believed in the idea of "weird" food combinations. Whatever you think is good is what you should eat. Whether or not you are pregnant just enjoy your food. smile

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Warrioress Jasmine
I have never believed in the idea of "weird" food combinations. Whatever you think is good is what you should eat. Whether or not you are pregnant just enjoy your food. smile

I agree. If you like it, then eat it without worrying that it's weird. Maybe worry about the nutritional value and calorie count though.
AngieTheCrazy

I tried searching on google but all that ever comes up is stuff about pregnancy. I don't think I'm pregnant. (No calling me fat XD) but I find myself wanting like chocolate covered pickles, grilled cheese with a banana in there, Peanut butter french fries, Honey mustard pringles dipped in chocolate. I mean those sound weird but I don't think their that weird.

sweatdrop

your body is probably looking for a nutrient it dosnt have in your normal diet. try expanding things to include dairy with fat, it sounds like you are craving some kind of fat.

FAT IS NOT BAD, YOU NEED IT TO LIVE and some vitamins are only absorbed by the body through fat.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Brie Basix
AngieTheCrazy

sweatdrop

your body is probably looking for a nutrient it dosnt have in your normal diet. try expanding things to include dairy with fat, it sounds like you are craving some kind of fat.

FAT IS NOT BAD, YOU NEED IT TO LIVE and some vitamins are only absorbed by the body through fat.

The food she's describing has plenty of fat, what are you talking about?
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
AngieTheCrazy

sweatdrop

it has fried fats on the chips. chocolate fat isnt tooo bad, but she could still find other places to get good fats like in dairy products or oils. fried and unhealthy fats are really the only fats our bodies know, so we crave them when we are looking for good fats, its a sad cycle.

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs (a lot of people call that weird)

I like vinegar on my french fries (another one people find weird, but they make salt and vinegar chips)

I think my co-workers are weird for putting ketchup in their grits.(but I only put pepper in mine.)

Divine Zealot

Don't believe in weird cravings.

Also, I like mayonnaise on just about everything. Preferably the homemade type. Love it with pizza.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Brie Basix
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
AngieTheCrazy

sweatdrop

it has fried fats on the chips. chocolate fat isnt tooo bad, but she could still find other places to get good fats like in dairy products or oils. fried and unhealthy fats are really the only fats our bodies know, so we crave them when we are looking for good fats, its a sad cycle.

But... that's not relevant to her question...
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
AngieTheCrazy

sweatdrop

why does that matter? who cares if its weird or not, what is really important that shes getting the things shes needing. id rather her be a weird freak and absolutely healthy than someone who is normal and sickly.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Brie Basix
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
Wolfdude87
Brie Basix
AngieTheCrazy

sweatdrop

why does that matter? who cares if its weird or not, what is really important that shes getting the things shes needing. id rather her be a weird freak and absolutely healthy than someone who is normal and sickly.

lol ok
Cravings usually mean that your body wants a particular nutrient. Usually, there is a much healthier alternative than what we crave, but we might not associate it with what our body wants. Fat and salt cravings usually make people head for junk food, but you can have other healthier stuff instead. Coconut milk is great for your fat intake. Oh, and fat is necessary--low fat diets are unhealthy--because your body makes hormones from cholesterol.

Cravings can also be for a food you are allergic to. It's weird how it works, but your body gets a kind of high from stuff that ends up making you sick. It's kinda like smoking--bad for you, but you crave it once your body gets used to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff